Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

How are players like P Jones and C Wickham being signed? In real life teams like Chelsea/Man City are after them and being quoted £10mill+

Blackburn got relegated on mine, I thought I'd place a cheeky £4M + 50% of next fee clause in January and it paid off. He's quality.

Ozwin, are you doing good on this one? From what I've seen you post you were terrible on the last ones :D

I've never been terrible at it.

I remember once moaning because I couldn't get out of the Championship but it's probably the hardest league on it imo anyway.

Oh yeah and there was the infamous 'I don't use training' debacle - I still don't think it affects things that much anyway. :unsure:

me and burnley running away at the top. forest 6 points behind in 3rd place.

Roy Keane's been sacked with ipswich on the edge of the relegation zone and Dave Jones has been sacked because cardiff are all the way down there in 18th place.

did forest 1-0 at the city ground, wes morgan OG from blanco's 50 yard cross/shot, also beat cov 4-1 at cov - bechmann (danish striker), griffiths, blanco and austin with the goals.

Hi guys,

I'm not sure whether or not I'm allowed to advertise, and if there's a problem, please delete this post or just edit it to make it less advertising.

I'm a moderator at www.fmrforum.com, and we are currently expanding the forum. We are quickly becoming one of the most popular FM Fansites, and have a wide range of things to interest users. This includes our weekly database, a wide range of challenges including the ever popular unemployed challenge, team guides, player guides, advice and support almost 24 hours a day, graphics downloads and our interactive forum games, which now includes an exclusive Fantasy Manager, and Prediction League.

We are also currently looking for some graphic designers to become part of the GFX team to help us progress and provide expertise in more than one area.

So please, everyone is welcome, and hopefully we'll see some of you there :).

Thanks,

Mods.

BTW, up the foxes, C'mon Sven's army :)

Finished the season in 14th, pretty good season all round I'd say. If I'd had Phil Jones at the start of the season I reckon I'd easily have made the top 10.

Wilshere leaving to go back to Arsenal is like a dagger through my heart though :(

It's asking me to select my squad for the season but I have two big transfers in the works, is there no way to delay the squad selection until they arrive? It'd be well **** if I pay £10M for some player and he can't even play.

Havn't got 11, but i'm sure in previous versions it just asked you to pick a shirt number when they were picked for a match and that was enough? Might be getting the wrong idea though lol

It's asking me to select my squad for the season but I have two big transfers in the works, is there no way to delay the squad selection until they arrive? It'd be well **** if I pay £10M for some player and he can't even play.

The window closes at the same time as registration so the transfers will fail anyway if they're not done in time, won't they?

It asks you to confirm your squad but until you get the message saying the window has actually closed you can still register additional players by going to the Squad Registration tab of your main squad page.

How much money did you get in your second season in the Prem?

Ah right ye, forgot about that one. I'm waiting to see people feedback on 11 before I buy it lol. I was disappointed with 10

I didn't buy ten but it's better than 9 in my opinion and I loved 9.

Enough extra detail to keep it fresh without overloading it. If you aren't sure, play the demo.

Archived