Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Reckon ill play this alot more than I did the last one

25 points from my first 10 games and sitting 4 clear at the top. Manager of the month for the first 2 months :thumbup: Beauuutiful aha

Church has got 8 in 10 and vassells top of the assists board. Promotion looking pretty likely at the moment

Dembele is a unit. Actually my club captain now. Although only until Diakhate learns English. lol

Oh, and regards Simon Church (and my last bit of proof on the matter!) here's some screens from the end of his/my first season in the Prem:

church1w.jpg

Or, simplified:

church2.jpg

Was voted player of the year and runner up for the European golden boot. :thumbup:

Edit: He's still no Lewandowski, though. :(

call me insane if you like but no one can accuse me of being defensively minded (or taking an interest in the wellbeing of my defence for that matter)

facup-6throundteams.jpg

and my reward for that insanity:

facup-6throundresult.jpg

- punishment for not being attacking enough

meanwhile in the league cup -

FM-LCFinal.jpg

Fm-LCFinalpraise.jpg

FM-LCFinalpraise2.jpg

FM-LCFinalpraise3.jpg

unfortunately due to a blown monitor i have to take a short retirement from this.

Signings for my first season in the prem:

Jonathan Woodgate - Free

Marco Di Vaio - Free

Sotiris Kyrgiakos - Free

Michael Owen - Free

Kyle Walker - Season Loan

Daniel Kofi Agyei - Season Loan

Khouma Babacar - Season Loan

Titouan Haas - Season Loan

Kyle Naughton - 3.4m

Miles Addison - 725k

Robert Green - 4.5m

Borja Valero - 2.4m

Chris Brunt - 6m

Hopefully got a big enough squad, but whether i have enough quality is a different matter.

Will post updates.

So far so good.

Leicester 3-2 WBA

Spurs 0-1 Leicester

Leicester 2-0 Newcastle

Leicester :dunno:

Don't think anyone else had a problem. :unsure:

Duh, what do you expect?

I've been in the Prem 2 seasons now and the best player available to me is Ishamel fooking Miller.

What? I signed Aissati, Lordeiro and Eriksen from Ajax alone in my first season! Although on that count it helps that my computer can't hack a particularly big database so the Dutch league isn't playable on mine. Still, though, Miller!?

If you're trying to sign players from shit leagues it's usually fairly easy, being in the Prem, as long as the team in question aren't in Europe. Most of the players I get say they're "looking forward to playing in a higher profile league" or something like that.

This is based on the Player Search tbf, the way it values players is ridiculous really.

I just raid the French league now, some quality players there. Found this left back called Luis Ibanez and he's great on it. Better than Danny Fox (my other LB) anyway.

this games rigged!

beat qpr and west brom to seal promotion and i knew my last game against hull, bristol city needed a mathmatical miracle to take top spot off me regardless of the result.

i go on to lose 3-1 and then see the table and see bristol beat me on goals scored. im sitting going "this isnt possible what the....." they best ipswich away from home 8-0. yes EIGHT FREAKING NIL!

anyway players in:

ANDY CARROLL :P

bentley

jenas

pennant

pedro mendes

angel

and a few more reserves from chelsea and liverpool.

total spend 2.5 million

players out:

weale

abe (both contracts)

kermogant to forest (HES YOUR PROBLEM NOW!

games

(a) man u lost 1-0 rooney 81st

(h) burnley 1-1 last minute morrison header assited by fahey making up for his shocking own goal earlier in the game

(LC) (h) preston won 2-1.

(a) blackburn lost 3-1 got stuffed over after carroll put me in front.

Archived