Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

For coaches you want the highest you can possibly get in their main coaching attribute. I'd search for 17+ if you're in the Premiership. You then want to hire the coach with the best sum of the Determination, Discipline and Motivation (DDM) stats. A 17 attack coach with high DDM will likely give you more 'stars' than someone with 20 'Attack Coaching' but almost no DDM. Take note of "sum of", though. If they've got like 4 Determination but are high in the other two then they'll still be reasonable. Similarly, having about 12 or 13 in each is pretty decent.

Still want to aim for the highest primary stat as possible, though, really.

Physios also make use of DDM but prioritise getting a high Physiotherapy stat in that. Scouts you really just need the highest you can get in the two judging abilities. Apparently determination and adaptability count but I've always gotten by with scouts that are just a good judge.

Your AM depends on what you use him for. I use him as a judge of character so I prioritise judgement but ultimately the best AMs will be high in all the mental stats. Don't worry too much about his training attributes unless you've got a very small coaching allowance. John Park and Terry McDermott are good examples of strong, all-round AMs.

signed that sergio Araujo from Sevilla (they signed him from boca juniors at the start of the game) so probably the same one.

Andres Guardado is a monster at left-wing, just realised though i have only 3 centre backs to get me through an entire season (vitor's loan ended - he wouldn't come on a permanant, i sold morrison to forest because he threw a strop about not playing as much as he wants, and i released almost my entire reserve/youth team). :(

Signed Church, Gai Assulin, Griffiths, DeMerit, Lansbury and Kakuta (the last 2 on loan)

Loaned out Moussa, John and O'Neill.

Won my first friendly 7-0 with Griffiths getting a hat trick.

What is the best role to play Church in aswell, I was thinking poacher but I have Griffiths in that role.

lol did something similar in my first season. Signed loads of midfielders and strikers and then realised I still had a very Championship back four.

Did better than my current back line of stars mind. Conceded eight in two games lately (4 - 4 vs Arsenal and beat Blackburn 4 - 6 lol)

lol did something similar in my first season. Signed loads of midfielders and strikers and then realised I still had a very Championship back four.

Did better than my current back line of stars mind. Conceded eight in two games lately (4 - 4 vs Arsenal and beat Blackburn 4 - 6 lol)

over my first two season i've signed about 25 players, 1 cb, 5 full backs, 2 gks, the rest strikers/midfielders. amazingly i had the best defence in the league last season, and (unsuprisingly) the best attack.

only conceded 2 in 4 games so far this season though.

Signed Church and Leigh G, as tipped by you lot. Looking to strengthen the defence, going to try and get Curtis Davis etc. Doubt I'm going to get them, but you've got to try and get the best players.

PS. Tord Grip is a brilliant scout, won't sign for me though, he probably will if your in the prem. Judging player ability + potential = 18.

PSS. Any tips for a good formation and how to use Church or something? Target man, use long throws etc.

Was thinking of getting this after having a few of the previous ones, however im in two minds because....im 30 years old next month and my head is telling me get it! But my heart is saying grow up you wierdo!!! I do have a life and a job and i do get out a little bit! Just dont know....you lot make it sound like its real sometimes!!!

Got promoted back into the Prem in my 3rd season. Hopefully this time I can stay there. A lot of players available on a free this time round but my wage budget is very small :angry: .

Lost my first 2 games after late goals but then beat Man City 3-1 in my 3rd :dunno:

I also got offered the Jamaica job and took it :giggle: why not?

Archived