Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Damn, just checked and I have the 3rd lowest goals scored in the league. Need to sign a top class forward during the summer I think! Dembele hasn't done it for me in the Prem. Michael Owen has been reasonable as a back up (when he's not been injured - (realism)).

I have changed my formation but still only play one up top. So I want someone who can do it all, head, finish, hold the ball up, pace too. Think Torres is out of my reach though... :giggle:

Dembele was average for me in the Prem. Got Boriello on a free and he and Church are top two in the league. I've scored ten more goals than Chelsea in second place with some great results like doing Utd three nil and four all at the Emirates.

Only 13th best defence, though.

Been looking at Boriello as his contract is up at end of season but he's not interested yet. Hopefully he will get released.

Work permits piss me off! Been trying to sign Annan on a free for ages but can't get a a permit. He is one of Ghana's key players and has no club. He will make an excellent partner for Cattermole in my midfield.

ooh. top of the prem with a game in hand at the end of september ; 13 points from 5 games (0-0 draw at home to newcastle the only failure). Given Man city (3-1 h), Birmingham (4-1 a), Bolton (3-0 a) and everton (2-0 a) a right pasting so far.

Chelsea sat just outside the relegation zone.

my defence is doing amazingly well seeing as i only have Tunchev, Hobbs, Galeano (berner and moreno if needs be) for the cb slots and tunchevs out injured for a month. Spent my entire transfer budget on strikers and midfielders.

Was looking for another centre back with my last mill but saw arsenal were going in for a brazilian wonderkid (midfielder) so outbid them for him instead.

edit: wait, i lie i signed Smithies (gk), coleman, valera (rb), van aanholt, bridge for my defence/gk slot

Sorry people of this thread because you've probably seen me post this a million times.

FAO Ricey - I have FMH, does this years have a editor? As I want to put Davies, Cunningham, Naughton etc in Leicester squad? Also is there a financial editor on this one?

Sorry people of this thread because you've probably seen me post this a million times.

FAO Ricey - I have FMH, does this years have a editor? As I want to put Davies, Cunningham, Naughton etc in Leicester squad? Also is there a financial editor on this one?

there is an editor i have looked

just hit the january transfer window and the board have asked me to upgrade my goals for the season so i put mid table finish. 10th is the most mid table i can get and im 5 points clear of 11th.

best result so far was 1-1 draw with champions and league leaders man u. but then i drew 1-1 with bristol city so my forms up and down. hoping to hold on to westwood in this market but asenal are sniffing around. also need to cut 100k off the wage budget.

Jesus christ!

Stop asking the same question 18 times.

I'm really struggling in the premier league. 18 points going into the January transfer window. Need to change something soon.

sign ola tiovonen, quality goalscorer played as a poacher off simon church (target man) with leigh griffiths on the other side of church (poacher). It's all about the attacking like there's no tommorrow. :cool: - that's how i've taken the premiership by storm and dismantled many a team.

sign ola tiovonen, quality goalscorer played as a poacher off simon church (target man) with leigh griffiths on the other side of church (poacher). It's all about the attacking like there's no tommorrow. :cool: - that's how i've taken the premiership by storm and dismantled many a team.

I'm playing 4-2-3-1, Beckford Up top with Kingy in an Attacking mid role with Whittingham and Gallagher on the wings.

Just not working out, can't get anyone in the transfer window either.

What do you play LargeAl. Tactics and the like, I'm contemplating a tectics change but don't know what works.

4-3-3

full backs on automatic, center backs on defend. Two box to box midfielders either side of an attacking playmaker as the midfield 3 with two poachers playing off a target man.

Team instructions: starting attacking, with "get ball foward", "pass to feet", "hassle opponents" and "get stuck in".

if i go a couple of goals infront/behind, lose a man or the opposition lose a man i switch to overload with the same instructions + take more risks.

Archived