Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

So far so good.

Leicester 3-2 WBA

Spurs 0-1 Leicester

Leicester 2-0 Newcastle

Into January in my first season in the prem and im 8th with 29pts from 21 games. Very pleased with how things are going.

Just signed a 17 year old from AZ for 3m - Yassine Habraken, Anyone had him before or know if he gets any good?

Think he's a regen, Wilkes. Not on my game. Same as Sly's. Check his history and see how far back it goes. If only to the start of the game or a season since then it's a regen.

Yes he appears to be a regen. I have Babacar on loan and my best scout seems to think that this Habraken guy has the potential to be a lot better than him, so i hope hes right!

Not paying attention to potential will see you miss out on all the best new players. I mean it isn't vital if you have money to spend on established pros but half the fun of the game for me is producing wonderkids.

How do you find out how good your coaching/training is?

Read the last link I posted.

Wankstains.

Went 2-0 up against Everton in the Europa League quarter final first leg. Decided to play on the counter at their place and they score 3 in the last 10 minutes to steal the tie and go through to the semis.

Bastards, proper cheated out. But I'm a real man who doesn't reload, I'm 'ard like that.

I've been playing FM loads recently. I'm into the third season with Hinckley Utd (quite like lower league careers). I came 8th in the first year after a poor run of form towards the end of the season and then managed promotion in the second after beating Nuneaton in the playoff final. :D

At about Sep 2012 now in the Blue Square Prem and so far been doing really well, have even been 1st for a week or two. I think I'm sat about 3rd or 4th now, Kieran Agard has been banging goals in for fun and I've also got Tom Parkes, Gerard Kinsella and Aman Verma (who all got released although verma isn't even in my subs anymore) and a few other decent players at that level. Not doing too bad considering I've not paid a penny in transfers yet.

Anyway, there's my fm story so far. :)

Archived