Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

New tactics, 4-1-2-3

GK: Neil Alexander

RB: Kyle Naughton

CB: Phil Jones

CB: Jack Hobbs

LB: Kieron Gibbs

CDM: Yuki Abe

CM: Andy King

CM: Vladameir Viess

RS: Jermaine Beckford

ST: Shane Long

LS: Martyn Waghorn.

My tactics change has bought me a sudden form change and I'm slowly clawing my way up the table.

New tactics, 4-1-2-3

GK: Neil Alexander

RB: Kyle Naughton

CB: Phil Jones

CB: Jack Hobbs

LB: Kieron Gibbs

CDM: Yuki Abe

CM: Andy King

CM: Vladameir Viess

RS: Jermaine Beckford

ST: Shane Long

LS: Martyn Waghorn.

My tactics change has bought me a sudden form change and I'm slowly clawing my way up the table.

better but still slightly too defensive to really bend the prem over a pool table and destroy it's rectum, also your strikers are shit.

You don't need ten thousand strikers to score goals. I played my own version of diamond 442 last season.

I broke the prem goals scored record in March and finished with 83, 4th in the league with the second best GD.

Scored four or more eight times, put six by Blackburn, four by Villa and Arsenal, three by Yanited and Chelsea.

My top two strikers got 24 and 23, the top two in the league and I just put 7 by Olympiakos and 5 by Spartak in the CL.

All without a silly, kamikaze system.

How do you lot set up away from home? Against the good teams I counter and it seems to work but I always come unstuck agaist the Stokes and Sunderlands and can't work it out. My team is pretty good, I just need to cut out the draws/losses to these teams and I could push on for the title.

You saying you don't change anything away from home? Not even when you're playing the big teams? That literally never works for me.

I actually have a better track record against the big teams than I do the small ones because one of my flaws (yes, yes, I do have them!) in this game is stopping complacency.

I play a very quick, very wide, very direct system with both attacking and counter attacking. Sometimes I come unstuck against the bigger teams but if that's going to happen it's going to happen home or away.

I've never, ever been convinced the home advantage makes that much difference really.

For ****s sake!

Almost every player that I've tried to sign aren't interested in contract negotiations with me. I've made sure that they haven't just joined the club but they still don't even want to talk. Very annoying <_<

Archived