Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

A) Why is Borja Valero playing for Chelsea?

B) Why does he ALWAYS score against me?

I'm not having the same problem in this as I used to in previous versions. In previous versions there was always a team that ripped me to bits and there was always one player doing it. Vaughan at Everton, Walcott at Arsenal, etc.

This seems to be a lot better balanced, or maybe I've just gotten lucky, not sure. In fact some teams seem to just persistently stick with rubbish players (like Everton STILL playing Vaughan, someone at SI must be his cousin) and Chelsea seemingly never playing Drogba?

I think I've only come up against Torres once, too.

Oh crap! I'd weaned myself off FM mainly due to a) having a crap computer and b) it being upstairs in the spare room making me antisocial (in the eyes of the mrs) if I sit up there all night playing it. I'd even convinced myself I hated it, that it wasn't much fun anymore. But yesterday I got a new laptop - not a brilliant one, but good enough and I was suprised to see it runs the 3d graphics on the demo of FM2011!!! Resistance is futile, I know I'm going to buy it.

HELP!

Oh crap! I'd weaned myself off FM mainly due to a) having a crap computer and b) it being upstairs in the spare room making me antisocial (in the eyes of the mrs) if I sit up there all night playing it. I'd even convinced myself I hated it, that it wasn't much fun anymore. But yesterday I got a new laptop - not a brilliant one, but good enough and I was suprised to see it runs the 3d graphics on the demo of FM2011!!! Resistance is futile, I know I'm going to buy it.

HELP!

FM will let you play with it all night long, with no moaning or cleaning.

The Mrs won't. Get rid, you know it makes sense.

Love this game now sorted the formation 2/5/3 got ace strikers Jackson Martinez is a must and Simon Church 1 each every game or 2 each get Chris Smalling on loan he has made 4 starts for me and scored 3 if you get Bernerd Mendy play him on the right wing he pushes his way through and is unstoppable :)

1st atm only 5 coceeded :scarf:

I'm an unrealistic manager! I'm at Leicester £19,500 p/w. Some Serie A side offered me a job with £40,000 p/w and £30 million transfer budget, with about £275k p/w wage budget. A lot better than my Leicester job in every way.

I want a new contract from Milan but he won't give me one but I still won't leave the club :(

lol I turn down quite a few jobs.

Next time I'm offered a contract I might try and reduce it to £1 and see if it gives me a bigger wage bill. I'd never actually considered it before but it must affect the club finances.

It affects the 'staff' wage budget, which is separate from player wages.

unbeaten in my first 15 having picked up 37 points and managers are still saying it's gonna be a struggle for me to get leicester to survive/compete in this division.

Have you not looked at the table recently? I'm 6 points clear of second and running away with the thing for gods sake!

Will there be a patch anytime soon? Got the game a couple of days ago don't want to start a Leicester game until the god like loanees come in from the start :thumbup:

already a patch out but loanees not on, you can add them in the DB editor though.

Will there be a patch anytime soon? Got the game a couple of days ago don't want to start a Leicester game until the god like loanees come in from the start :thumbup:

Football Manager does not include short term loans (Naughton, Davies...)

The next patch is likely to be the January transfer window update, so around February I think.

There has already been two patches (11.1 and 11.1.1) - these include Vassell at Leicester.

Got it at lunchtime! Mrs is working tonight and the boy is having a sleepover at the inlaws so should be able to get a few hours under my belf!

I think I may be able to rival Ozwin in the sack race though.

And I can stay up and watch the cricket!

Oi! Don't listen to this lot, I'm actually quite good this year.

started again with leicester, went for a few different signings this way and im 12 games into the league and have scored 39 goals.

beat forest 5-0 (h)

pompy 5-4 (a)

scunnie 4-1 (h)

Doncaster 6-2 (a)

my teams on fire lol

Edit: add to that a 5-2 beating of cov!

my team can score goals, but it can also concede them to!

I'm having a bloody nightmare on this game, fairly sure I'm going to get sacked soon. Not sure why but I can't buy a win for anything. Just about every player in the squad has declared their unhappiness and things are not looking pretty.

Archived