Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Swapped to an attacking 4 5 1 (it works as 4 3 3 in practice) and am enjoying it, you need wingers with finishing and crossing which is a chore but it's ridiculously goaltacular. I'll host it and link it next time I can be bothered.

Like I said, you don't need ten thousand strikers on the pitch to score a lot of goals.

Church is finally starting justify his transfer fee by scoring 6 in 6.

Jon Daly is the real monster up front for me though (15 goals at the start of January)

Oh, and I just had a goal-fest with Milllllll where it finished 5-4!

Swapped to an attacking 4 5 1 (it works as 4 3 3 in practice) and am enjoying it, you need wingers with finishing and crossing which is a chore but it's ridiculously goaltacular. I'll host it and link it next time I can be bothered.

Like I said, you don't need ten thousand strikers on the pitch to score a lot of goals.

I've been doing that since the start, suck it Finny boy.

I'm now the FM expert on here guys. Don't listen to that joker ^

I've been doing that since the start, suck it Finny boy.

I'm now the FM expert on here guys. Don't listen to that joker ^

I've never been sacked, relegated or spent more than two seasons in any league below the highest as any team on any version of Football Manager (yes, I'm a standard nerd.)

Let's hear about your track record, Ozwin. lol

right guyz wot you wanna do is set your sliders all da way to the end cos that means your team becomz bestest of em all. den you wanna put at lest 5 strikers on and have 1 defender cos you gotta be safe innit. the rest can go wrever u want they dont rely do anyfink

let me no wot appens lads

right guyz wot you wanna do is set your sliders all da way to the end cos that means your team becomz bestest of em all. den you wanna put at lest 5 strikers on and have 1 defender cos you gotta be safe innit. the rest can go wrever u want they dont rely do anyfink

let me no wot appens lads

LargeAl hacked your account? :whistle:

Church is finally starting justify his transfer fee by scoring 6 in 6.

Jon Daly is the real monster up front for me though (15 goals at the start of January)

Oh, and I just had a goal-fest with Milllllll where it finished 5-4!

5 in 6 for me.

West Brom want 6.8m for Bednar!

I'm enjoying it so far, or at least enjoying it in as much as it is possible to enjoy football manager. More of a frustrating punishment most of the time. Love the 3d engine - this is the first time I've had a pc good enough to run them.

Ozwin- why do you have such a bad reputation at the game?

aah. May have discovered a slight problem with my tactics, when ever my team win the ball back in their own box they start passing it about themselves, across the face of their goal, looking for an opening to start a counter-attack.

Still it's worked so far so i'm not going to tell them to hoof the fooker out in that situation just yet.

Knocked Inter out of the Chams Lg and drew Leverkusen in the Qrts. Beat Chelski in the LC final and am a dead cert for the FA Cup as, weirdly, the other three in the semis are Championship!

Sat third in the league with a game in hand. If I pull off a quadrouple I am officially uninstalling this and quitting the thread.

Leverkusen disposed of, Real in the next round - no chance.

Need to beat Yanited at Old Trafford to go top of the league with a handful of winnable games (although Liverpool at home will be hard) left.

I think the quadruple talk was a bit optimistic. :whistle:

Archived