Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

I'm currently heading towards christmas in my first season, 3rd in the championship behind Forest and Derby. Grinding out results rather than thrashing teams but hey, we're getting there.

What are the chances of keeping the job if I fail to get promoted?

First season I finished 11th and was offered a new contract!

Next season I had a transfer budget of £55k but won the league.

Only just picked up a copy of this game so heading into my first season with Leicester.

2v9ov3m.png

Only needed to make a few signings as I felt the Leicester squad is actually pretty decent in this years game. Oakley, Howard, Nielson and Moreno are all transfer listed with no offers yet. Cunningham's loan was terminated.

Brought in Dabo, Baronio, Ball and Rivaldo as cheap and easy cover. Rivaldo, despite his age and all the banter that comes with him, is actually showing good form already for a 38 year old. Only on 8k a week too! Dabo and Baronio are cover for Abe, King and Michael Johnson as I play a more central game and so have no real use for Dyer and Gallagher style players. Speaking of Johnson, him, Macheda and Razvan Rat are straight into the first team at left back, centre forward and right central midfield.

Completely dominant in pre-season, all be it against lesser competition!

EDIT: Just signed Reo-Coker for £1.5million, added cover.

Only just picked up a copy of this game so heading into my first season with Leicester.

2v9ov3m.png

Only needed to make a few signings as I felt the Leicester squad is actually pretty decent in this years game. Oakley, Howard, Nielson and Moreno are all transfer listed with no offers yet. Cunningham's loan was terminated.

Brought in Dabo, Baronio, Ball and Rivaldo as cheap and easy cover. Rivaldo, despite his age and all the banter that comes with him, is actually showing good form already for a 38 year old. Only on 8k a week too! Dabo and Baronio are cover for Abe, King and Michael Johnson as I play a more central game and so have no real use for Dyer and Gallagher style players. Speaking of Johnson, him, Macheda and Razvan Rat are straight into the first team at left back, centre forward and right central midfield.

You've signed well.

Unlike me I signed Grant Leadbitter for 4.5 Million, needless to say I got the sack in February.

2v9ov3m.png

How much is Rivaldo worth when you signed him ?

I feel a bit guilty for leaving Leicester to go to AC Milan now.

I've never, ever taken another job on an FM game. I get too attached to building my squad, I'd hate to leave and have to start all again.

And if I wanted to manage another club I could just start another game.

I've never, ever taken another job on an FM game. I get too attached to building my squad, I'd hate to leave and have to start all again.

And if I wanted to manage another club I could just start another game.

Tony Coton isn't a bad assistant if needed

I get tempted by the £30M+ transfer kittys and I get bored easily. I like to work with new players and see how I fare on different stages. I like to look back at the end of my game and look at all the teams I've managed and what I achieved with them.

Im a bit weird like that.

Archived