Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

After my game got corrupted I'm back in premier League. Can someone help me Right Winger and another good striker, and a keeper. Please.

Goalkeeper Alex Smithies (Huddersfield). Absolutely amazing and I love him!

Smithies is quality, Celtic's starting keeper on my load with good stats. Wanted to buy him to push my home grown quota up but they wanted more money than I was willing to pay given he likely wouldn't get Romero (who I got on a free, another daft contract expiry) out of the starting eleven.

Does a job in the prem?

In 2014/15 he's first choice England keeper (granted, I am England manager and bias but he's doing well and my assistant puts him as first choice when I ask him to choose!)

Worth it. 100% worth it.

Oh Cheers for the Keeper tip LargeAl.

<_<

on my scunny file i got sacked early im my second season for aplying for the newcastle job, ended up at pompey iv got a wicked team in the champ all from frees pompey have a massive wage budget but no spendo! so alot of the teams that got relegated realesed players on a big wage heres my pompey team

------------------------------ k schmeical--------------------------

zanni------ looverns--------ben haim------------ dickonson

lawrence-----koren---------- mullins------------ curny forgot how to spell his name the young lad fromm hull

---------- nugent--------------boyd

Am now in 2nd season having lost to Swansea in playoffs last season but lying first at the moment ast half a season...

Team of choice is...

GK - Khune

DL - Adilson (old but still cracking for a free)

DCL - Backary Soumare (1.2m in summer window)

DCR - Jack Hobbs

DR - Yakubu (has been brilliant for a free but bad discipline)

MCL - Aziz (free in Jan window and is awesome! Great at firing rockets from 25-30yds)

MCR - King/Abe/Modise (use them in rotation, Modise was awesome but has suddenly low on morale but with no reason?)

AML - Etuhu/Dyer/Cleverley (Etuhu i use as an inside forward and Dyer i use as a winger setting him to cross balls from deep!)

AMR - Mendy/Beckham (got Beckham out of contract in Jan 2012 for 18k p/month on 6 month deal)

ST - Dembele (he is awesome and is leading goalscorer for Championship but is quite volatile)

ST - Vassell/Gomes (both played well but Vassell is being hunted by Villa and is interested in a move)

I play with a Control tactic setting up to Overload if I go a goal down with no response after 10mins or if i am winning by 2 or more with 10mins left.

Anyone got any recommendations for a good right back as Yakubu keeps getting suspended and the only other option i have is Cleverley who is on loan and is only set to awkward in this position.

well that was strange.

Lad from barca's "B team" comes to me with about something, he moans that i've just fined him, i did nothing of the sort, the barca b manager has done nothing. So i told him he was being unprofessional, he whinged a bit more, i told him he was being disrespectful, he whinged a bit more, i told him he was a discrace and now he's all mad and want out.

also i've pissed off lamey in every save-file i have.

Archived