Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Also...has anyone else had a problem with Andy King having crap fitness? He barely ever lasts a full game for me and needs subbing by about 75mins due to being on about 65%

He doesn't have the best natural fitness, but not the worst either.

Centre Midfielders will usually tire the fastest because they cover the most ground. Review his individual tactics and see if you can't make it a bit easier on him.

If you're asking him to go box to box he'll be knackered more.

I recomend Adam Rooney from Iverness CT great player played him in two pre-season games scored 5 goals him and a player called Jackson Martinez score for fun.

Sold Fryatt to Wigan 1.7m Neilson went to Ipswich for 150k N'Guessan to Derby 250k and the fans didnt like it and Oakley free transfer .

Had to start again as i saved my anstey town game on top of my leicester one :doh: and that got boring having to much money to spend

Anyone seen Malik Maouth? He's a quality Saudi player, I've got him on a pre contract for January 2012. All my scouts think he'd be a good player, if you can get a work permit for him I reckon he'll be quality for most teams.

Anyone seen Malik Maouth? He's a quality Saudi player, I've got him on a pre contract for January 2012. All my scouts think he'd be a good player, if you can get a work permit for him I reckon he'll be quality for most teams.

My scouts recomended him nerver put a bid in though

Well it took a tremendous effort and involved staying up way past my bed time(!!) with man flu but I have sucessfully negotiated my way into the premier league finishing top with a game to go!

Think it is the most success i have ever had on FM/Champ manager!

I'm currently at Celtic.

Champions League ... Lost both qualifying games ... Knocked out.

Europa League .... lost qualifying games .... Knocked out.

So I went into the season with the Celtic fans loving me. Despite winning 24 of 24 games so far, only conceding 6 goals, my confidence is at a massive 52%!

Anyone else found this to be one of the buggier years in a while? Couple of random crashes, transfers allowed at odd times in the summer, and my match preparation won't shift off of attacking. Bit annoying.

Otherwise in my third season now, finished 2nd first season (malik mouath is a god), 9th second season in the Prem after a good start and a mediocre second half of the season (got given a weirdly large budget to be fair, board randomly almost doubled it in January) and currently top after 5 games in the third season, which definitely won't last. King and Hobbs still in the team, Tunchev third choice CB and still solid.

Something isn't clicking this time. Don't know why, I set up like this.

GK: Alex Smithies

RB: Michael Lamey

CB: Phil Jones

CB: Jack Hobbs

LB: Lee Wallace

CDM: Yuki Abe

CM: Charlie Adam

CM: Andy King

RAM: Chris Brunt

LAM: Peter Whittingham

ST: Shane Long.

Start-up tactic, Attackng; Pass to feet, Hassle Opponents, Get Ball forward and Get stuck in. I really don't know what's going wrong, i can't score for toffe nor keep a clean sheet.

Anyone else found this to be one of the buggier years in a while? Couple of random crashes, transfers allowed at odd times in the summer, and my match preparation won't shift off of attacking. Bit annoying.

Otherwise in my third season now, finished 2nd first season (malik mouath is a god), 9th second season in the Prem after a good start and a mediocre second half of the season (got given a weirdly large budget to be fair, board randomly almost doubled it in January) and currently top after 5 games in the third season, which definitely won't last. King and Hobbs still in the team, Tunchev third choice CB and still solid.

I noticed a bug last night. Villa appointed a new manager, and the next day the board were losing patience with him. Unless, maybe they've got deadly doug in the database somewhere!

Something isn't clicking this time. Don't know why, I set up like this.

GK: Alex Smithies

RB: Michael Lamey

CB: Phil Jones

CB: Jack Hobbs

LB: Lee Wallace

CDM: Yuki Abe

CM: Charlie Adam

CM: Andy King

RAM: Chris Brunt

LAM: Peter Whittingham

ST: Shane Long.

Start-up tactic, Attackng; Pass to feet, Hassle Opponents, Get Ball forward and Get stuck in. I really don't know what's going wrong, i can't score for toffee nor keep a clean sheet.

probably because shane long is absolutely shit.

I can't sign anyone else, I've had loads of bids accepted but no-one will open talks with me, Waghorn is injured, Vassell is always unfit and Howard has been crap everytime I put him in.

try the youth teamers then, what did you do with fryatt?

Alternatively Leigh Griffiths - quality little player from dundee, 275k is the cheapest i've got him for and his wage demands aren't all that. Or look around in the player search, apply some filters (finishing is at least 15, composure is at least 13 - that sort of thing) and see what you find.

Archived