Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

This free I got called Michael Jansen is keeping Tunchev out of the team in my second season. And Simon Church is a completely different player to when I first got him, he gets a surprising amount of assists considering his passing attributes aren't great.

lol I love LargeAl giving it the big ones telling everyone Shane Long is shit now.

i don't think telling one person is telling everyone - might need to brush up on your maths there welshy. Also just because i've made that mistake in the past doesn't mean i can't advise people against it now.

It won't let me resume my game after half time, I've done my team talk and everything but the "play" button in the top right hand corner is translucent and I can't continue the second half.

I just had exactly the same thing. I changed the skin and then it let me carry on. Hope this works for you

I just had exactly the same thing. I changed the skin and then it let me carry on. Hope this works for you

Sorted it by pressing the space bar. Thanks for the advice anyway.

EDIT - 3 sending offs in 3 days for my teams, my squad discipline has been good so far and I don't know what's going on :dunno:

It won't let me resume my game after half time, I've done my team talk and everything but the "play" button in the top right hand corner is translucent and I can't continue the second half.

Thank you, pressed near enough every button but that.

It happens to me when I watched a replay during the first half. Eg. on the match screen I watch a replay of a goal. You have to click match controls and then exit highlights first.

had a game going which leicester which crashed, so i decided on starting a new game with them, but just concentrated on buying young players and building them up into a good sqaud.

ended up running away with the championship and getting to the semi final in the fa cup, knocked out by chelseas. (Griffiths, O'connor, King & Hobbs) were immense but Kevin McDonald from burnley was the heartbeat in by team, everything went through him, 1 mil what a buy!!!

start of my first season, first in the prem, 10 games in joint top with arsenal. (beat Chelsea and Man Yoo 3-0 with Griffiths scoring 3 in each game)

this is what football manager is all about lol, enjoying games haha

Started a game with Kettering in the Blue Square Prem.

Going really well, top after 27 games

tablektown.jpg

My strikers and wingers take the piss in this league

teamq.jpg

Took a lot of tinkering to sort the formation out. Was leaking goals at the start of the season, managed to sort it out by changing everybody on to zonal marking,

Started a game with Kettering in the Blue Square Prem.

Going really well, top after 27 games

tablektown.jpg

My strikers and wingers take the piss in this league

teamq.jpg

Took a lot of tinkering to sort the formation out. Was leaking goals at the start of the season, managed to sort it out by changing everybody on to zonal marking,

where'd you get those backgrounds?

Had a flying start to the season in the prem, now I've lost against Arsenal and Man Utd and my team morale has shot down. How does their morale go down that much after losing to the best teams in the league? I didn't even lose heavily!

Had a flying start to the season in the prem, now I've lost against Arsenal and Man Utd and my team morale has shot down. How does their morale go down that much after losing to the best teams in the league? I didn't even lose heavily!

Do you talk up their chances before the game?

Play down all expectation.

Oh, and if you want to pick morale up - bollock them about their efforts in training. It's amazing how often that works. Don't try it too much too frequently or you'll get them taking the hump because you're always getting on to them about it.

But yeah, works a lot.

Do you talk up their chances before the game?

Play down all expectation.

Oh, and if you want to pick morale up - bollock them about their efforts in training. It's amazing how often that works. Don't try it too much too frequently or you'll get them taking the hump because you're always getting on to them about it.

But yeah, works a lot.

Cheers, last time I bollocked a player, they get the hump and say I'm not showing enough respect which leads to me saying that they lack respect which leads to transfer request which leads to player not wanting to talk to me ever again (Thiago Gosling, what a willy puller)

Edit - Oh, and I just tried to sign Alan Hutton and he wanted 70,000 a week, let's just say I quickly ended contract talks.

Archived