Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Yeah, I thought you left clicked and drag.

no. On tactics screen just left click on the player's shirt once and the list of players should be replaced by a player instructions.

Or you can use the drop-down menu to change the mini pitch to player instructions, then click on the arrow next to the players name

Has anyone ever played this as a network game against human opponents? So much more fun as it is actually a challenge. The AI loses it after a couple of seasons in single player and it becomes far too easy.

If I'm honest mate, I don't know how to do it. Can you play it with your mates?

If I'm honest mate, I don't know how to do it. Can you play it with your mates?

Yeah you can mate. I have a game going with my best mate at the minute. We are Man United are Liverpool. Normally being a big team like that would be boring and too easy but against another thinking human it is much more of a challenge. I have had a game going with 3 people before and you can do even more than that!

Garra Dembele gets a hat-trick almost every game for me with the 4/5/1 then i sub him at half time and bring on Jackson martienez and he scores 2 to finish the teams off my strikers are on fire Dyers value has gone from 400k to around 800k same with Abe and Milan has just put an extra 12M into the club and wiped the dept off things cant get any better :scarf::D

also signed Mokoena form Pompey great player can play DC and MC

Had a flying start to the season in the prem, now I've lost against Arsenal and Man Utd and my team morale has shot down. How does their morale go down that much after losing to the best teams in the league? I didn't even lose heavily!

Do you talk up their chances before the game?

Play down all expectation.

Oh, and if you want to pick morale up - bollock them about their efforts in training. It's amazing how often that works. Don't try it too much too frequently or you'll get them taking the hump because you're always getting on to them about it.

But yeah, works a lot.

I always do the opposite to that i.e talk their chances up when facing a 'bigger' opponent (to give them confidence) and play down their chances against 'lesser' opponents (to avoid complacency).

Seems to work for me on the whole.

Are there any cool media packs out this year? I always want someone to make some more interesting press conferences and stuff, they've given us the same generic questions for 3 years now it seems. Needs changing up a bit.

I downloaded this new commentary pack and it definately spruces it up a bit, some of the things it says are pretty funny. Much better than the default lot anyway.

Oh yeah and does anyone know how I can get it to flick from the pitch screen to this screen during matches? (http://imgur.com/NBMFu.png) - At the minute it just stays on the pitch screen and when nothing happens the players sort of freeze for a bit until something happens again. Sometimes I'll minimize, come back and we'll have scored, would be nice to see who did but it never seems to come up.

Are there any cool media packs out this year? I always want someone to make some more interesting press conferences and stuff, they've given us the same generic questions for 3 years now it seems. Needs changing up a bit.

I downloaded this new commentary pack and it definately spruces it up a bit, some of the things it says are pretty funny. Much better than the default lot anyway.

Oh yeah and does anyone know how I can get it to flick from the pitch screen to this screen during matches? (http://imgur.com/NBMFu.png) - At the minute it just stays on the pitch screen and when nothing happens the players sort of freeze for a bit until something happens again. Sometimes I'll minimize, come back and we'll have scored, would be nice to see who did but it never seems to come up.

Be in normal view rather than TV view.

Does anyone know how to set up a network game? I've been trying to set one up with my mate for about an hour and all I get is "unable to connect to server"

when i did it llast time i had to download some kind of program to host the game i believe. You got one of those?

not much help lol but i cant remember what it was called

when i did it llast time i had to download some kind of program to host the game i believe. You got one of those?

not much help lol but i cant remember what it was called

I think you need to use hamachi or whatever its called to connect to eachother.

Yeah I've got that program, but when I enter the IP address of the host it doesn't seem to be able to find it. And surprisingly the FM forums don't really help much with it.

Archived