Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

For anyone going on about that Dembele bloke - apparently has no interest in joining Leicester?

You can't sign him in the first window cause he's only just joined Levski, try in the January window or the next season.

Edit - Beat to it by Aleksz :doh:

Football Manager Handheld 2011

Leicester City

Team:

Kirkland

Morrison Davies Tunchev Gibbs

Abe

Whittingham Dyer

King

Bednar Vassell

Anyone recomend a good right back please?

Sevilla & Roma keep bidding for Andy King, first bid was £1.6m, now at £4.4m. I'm not giving in and he will be a Leicester player! :)

Football Manager Handheld 2011

Leicester City

Team:

Kirkland

Morrison Davies Tunchev Gibbs

Abe

Whittingham Dyer

King

Bednar Vassell

Anyone recomend a good right back please?

Sevilla & Roma keep bidding for Andy King, first bid was £1.6m, now at £4.4m. I'm not giving in and he will be a Leicester player! :)

Think it's a sign of things to come. Good on you though!

Championship - Leeds 0 - 1 Leicester

Carling Cup - Notts County 0 - 4 Leicester

Championship - Leicester 4 - 1 Swansea

Championship - Derby 0 - 1 Leicester

Carling Cup - Peterborough 1 - 1 Leicester 1 (AET Pb 2-4 Leics)

Championship - Leicester 1- 0 Hull

Championship - Norwich 2 - 3 Leicester

Steve Howard hatrick in both the Peterborough and Norwich games. Norwich were 2-0 up and Howard hatrick maintains my unbeaten start to the season :)

The Carling Cup is mine for the taking after beating, Notts County, Peterborough, Chelsea, Manchester United and Preston. I am now in the semi final against Reading. Beat Chelsea 3-1(Andy King and Adel Taarabt, cech got sent off) Beat Man UTD 2-0(Yuki Abe and Roman Bednar)

Currently sitting top of the league after 22 games, I've won them all, scoring 44 and conceding 9.

Kirkland

Morrison Davies Hobbs Gibbs

Abe

Taarabt Whittingham

King

Bednar Vassell

Andy King has made 26 appearances scoring 14 and assisting 5

I think the handheld version is easier than the PC version. QPR won't stop bidding for my players tho? They've taken Lamey, Berner and Moreno off me.

Signed Bernardo from Cruzeiro, he's quality!

Team for 2012/13 season:

Smithies/Carini

Naughton/Lamey - Hobbs - O'Shea - Papac / Samuel

Bernardo - King/Adam - Arevalo Rios

Weiss - Dembele/Church - Babel/Huseklepp

Aimed for a top half finish with this team but am hoping to get further.

Started a game on my ipod with Craley town top of the table at the min its so quick on handheld could do two seasons in one day

signed Levi portor on a free he is great in Blue sq 10 goals in 15 Freddie Bordie is top scorer with 15 and Jemal Jonson who i signed from MK Dons for 80k has got 13 good team goals come from the whole squad.

Ashley - How have you got such a good team on FM Handheld?

I put Kirkland, Davies, Bednar in the Leicester team through the FMH 2010 editor. I also added Naughton and Cunningham through the code of the proper 2011 editor however because the games on PSP it has a smaller database and the two players aren't on the game.... (YET)

Taarabt, Gibbs and Whittingham I signed due to QPR splashing silly money on Neilson, Lamey and Moreno. Plus the fact I have sugar daddy enabled(its an unlockable)

I don't know if the players I posted in my previous post are a regen of some sort however take a look at them if they are real, worth a look at.

Archived