Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Has anyone managed in a really obscure country and made it a footballing powerhouse? It's my aim to do it with Colombia, where do you find your leagues reputation anyway?

whenever you get a news article for that league e.g. the roundup for league x - it has the reputation in the box in the top right of the message, There's also a yearly thing giving the reputation changes for the league.

I think it's also in the league information page but i'm not entirely sure.

Currently in December with Chesterfield, sitting 8th in the league and 2 points off play-offs.

Just signed Junior Agogo on a free, he must have left his Egyptian club so i snapped him up, didn't realise he was 31 (thought he was younger) but he will do for me at League 2 level.

Oh and Sven is having a tough time at City :ph34r:

Started again with Leicester, Made a change in the database by creating that Joseph Dadoo from the academy and upgraded the Youth Setup.

Signed Diego Buonanotte on loan, Lars Gulpen for 250k, Kyle Walker on loan (Looked quality for QPR earlier) & Ryan Bennett from Pboro for 1.3m

Team is

GK: Kirkland

DR: Walker

DC: Davies

DC: Hobbs

DL: Naughton

MC: Wellens

MC: Abe

AMR: Gallagher

AMC: King

AML: Buonanotte

ST: Waghorn

Having some problems starting this up on XP, loads fine initially but then the screen goes black before it reaches the main menu. Anyone know how to solve this?

Try updating your graphics driver and installing the latest version of DirectX.

Finished my first season, beating Bristol City in the playoff final after finishing 5th (won semi-final on penalties, luckily no Yann to **** everything up).

Bought in:

Kyle Naughton (Loan)

Ryan Bertand (Loan)

Jonathan Woodgate (Free)

Stephen McManus (3.1m)

Robert Koren (2m)

Jay Bothroyd (4m).

Also spent the majority of the season around 9-12th and had the press saying one more bad result will get me the sack. Good old Leicester fans with massive expectations :thumbup:

Finished my first season, beating Bristol City in the playoff final after finishing 5th (won semi-final on penalties, luckily no Yann to **** everything up).

Bought in:

Kyle Naughton (Loan)

Ryan Bertand (Loan)

Jonathan Woodgate (Free)

Stephen McManus (3.1m)

Robert Koren (2m)

Jay Bothroyd (4m).

Also spent the majority of the season around 9-12th and had the press saying one more bad result will get me the sack. Good old Leicester fans with massive expectations :thumbup:

Unlucky.

Archived