Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Whats the best thing to do when things are slowly going tits up results wise :L

Resign and let someone competent take over. :P

Seriously, I just keep on at my players regarding their form. If they don't buck their ideas up they're out of the team.

I always pick my team on form rather than 'ability'.

im using rotherham and in first season i won league 2,second season came 2nd in league 1 im in january of 3rd season and im top of championship with 63 points from 25 games, 14 points clear of second,le fondre has scored 135 goals in 2 and a half seasons

im using rotherham and in first season i won league 2,second season came 2nd in league 1 im in january of 3rd season and im top of championship with 63 points from 25 games, 14 points clear of second,le fondre has scored 135 goals in 2 and a half seasons

Pics or GTFO!

This is exactly what happened to me. Picked up the new one for xmas after a 3 year absence.

Currently in fourth season with City. Just signed Edin Dzeko on a free. For Leicester.

There's so much unreal about that above paragraph.

I tried to get Dzeko at exactly the same point but despite my being in the CL he fucked off somewhere else. :(

Got this for Christmas but have been working everyday since. It's been a monumental effort on my part but i decided not to play it until my work finished today. Caved and started a few quick transfers 2 days ago but haven't started a proper game yet.

I'm working my way through the 75 pages of this thread but if someone could give me a quick few pointers that aren't just 'Buy Simon Church' that'd be reet.

1, I know theres no Tugs training this year has anyone got a link to a good one - Finners?

2. Gonna start as Huddersfield as well as Leicester cos i like the cut of thier gib, Smithies, Gudjohnsson, McDermott and Rhodes/Garner/Lee/Robinson strikeforce. Hook me up with some signings.

3. Hook me up with some tactics too please. It looks like i should play 4-1-1-2-2 with an anchorman and 2 attacking wingers with a little man target man combo.

Will check on here after work tonight. Cheers bitches.

Archived