Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Currently tearing up League 1 with Bristol Rovers, team is:

M. Andersen

C. Eastmond - D. Coles - Pele - J. Hughes

C. Lines - W. Brown

F. Brandy - D. McDermott - G. Kakuta

W. Hoskins

Think im out of my bad patch now (Thanks for the advice) and im sitting 2nd 2 points behind Swindon who have Charlie Austin firing on all cylinders.

Did have Seamus Coleman on loan for 3 months but he has gone back to Everton now. Kakuta and Eastmond will be gone aswell soon which is a pain in the arse, will have to just do a pearson and search for even more Loan signings :trumpet:

Currently 4th in the Championship with Huddersfield in my 2nd season, beat Brighton 2-1 in play off final last season. Leigh Griffiths bagged me 37 last season and is doink ok this season. Scott Sinclair is his partner and he has 9 from 12 this season. 37 year old Thomas Repka is a revelation at the back alongside Peter Clarke

after 5 games in Prem sit in 3rd unbeaton

Leicester 3- 1 Stoke

Man City 0-1 Leicester

Arsenal 1-1 Leicester

Leicester 1-0 Bristol City

Leicester 1-0 Bolton

Garra Dembele cant score atm how can i get his confidance up ha went from superb to Poor over two matches :dunno:

Woodgate Bassong and Ola Toivonen have been my best player so far

can anyone recomend good formation for the prem not getting the goals with 4.5.1

Won the League with Southampton on the last game of the season with Griffiths bagging 5 in the game. Scored 98 and conceded 37. Leigh Griffiths was my top scorer with 37 goals out of 45 games :D

Does the 4.1.3.2 formation work in the prem ?

Do you mean mine? I haven't tried it yet but I will be highly surprised if it doesn't.

It's a modification of a 4 1 1 3 1 I was top of the Premiership with with Leicester. I basically just shunted the centre midfielder up and turned him in to a poacher when I adapted the formation for a fairly strong Tranmere squad I'd put together.

If you're getting bossed in the midfield then just reverse that switch. Move the left side striker, the poacher, back down in to the CM spot and give him a slightly more reserved version of the AMC's individual instructions. Should be fine and you won't really lose that many goals, if any at all.

Cheers for the advice Finnegan! I've saved it in a word file. Not even had a chance to play any more FM11 yet, been tearing up Dead Space for the 100th time before the sequel comes out later this month. Need a better computer anyway FM runs like shit on my laptop, bit too slow to put up with. :(

Do you mean mine? I haven't tried it yet but I will be highly surprised if it doesn't.

It's a modification of a 4 1 1 3 1 I was top of the Premiership with with Leicester. I basically just shunted the centre midfielder up and turned him in to a poacher when I adapted the formation for a fairly strong Tranmere squad I'd put together.

If you're getting bossed in the midfield then just reverse that switch. Move the left side striker, the poacher, back down in to the CM spot and give him a slightly more reserved version of the AMC's individual instructions. Should be fine and you won't really lose that many goals, if any at all.

The 4 1 1 3 1 sounds very similar to the tactics I used in last year's edition :thumbup:

Signed Steven Lozano-Calderon, recommended to me by a my scout

Joe Lolley.. only cause he's a mate in real life lol but he should still be decent

and Derrick Bassi, some u20 Canadian defender

Pretty important to get a parent club (i got Peterborough)

Im not into breaking the transfer budget on world class players for any club, I tend to get players who can do the job at the level im at.

0-3 inside 8mins fml. FM broke down after the game lol, suits me.

Archived