Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Did you get rid of King? :blink: and is Vassell not a better option than Sears?

King and Vassel both on the long-ish term injury list. King out for 6 weeks with twisted ankle, Vassel 8 weeks with a torn hamstring.

Sears was an absolute goal machine pre-season, and has bagged a couple so far. Trying to get Conner Wickham on perm transfer to rotate with Sears as the poor lad's starting to tire very easily.

I'm sure King will feature at some stage, but Wellens and Tonge doing really well.

UPDATE: Didn't get Wickham.... Chelsea b'stards made a late deadline day bid and signed him

Starting again with Leicester. Determined to give it a good crack as ive been shit so far.

Signed: Mendy, Smithies, DeMerit, Coleman (Loan), Ryan Bennett, Griffiths, Mouche, Kapetanos and Jonathan Bottinelli with Fabbiani is coming in December.

Sold: Fryatt, Logan, Verma, Neilsen, Howard, Berner, N'Guessan and Oakley

Hoping that Carini and Lindgren come too.

Gonna try a 4-4-2 with wingers and Target Man/Poacher and see how i roll.

Starting again with Leicester. Determined to give it a good crack as ive been shit so far.

Signed: Mendy, Smithies, DeMerit, Coleman (Loan), Ryan Bennett, Griffiths, Mouche, Kapetanos and Jonathan Bottinelli with Fabbiani is coming in December.

Sold: Fryatt, Logan, Verma, Neilsen, Howard, Berner, N'Guessan and Oakley

Hoping that Carini and Lindgren come too.

Gonna try a 4-4-2 with wingers and Target Man/Poacher and see how i roll.

That should be an absolute killer team in the Champ. You might be a bit light on the left side especially, so I'd suggest maybe another loan, in case Dyer (a starter I presume) gets injured. Target man/poacher sounds a good bet. Don't be afraid to sub your target man if he's ineffective though.

lol

I didn't realise we were competing.

And good thing too, we'd be going for the same players all the time :P But, having said that, wouldn't mind a network game at some point.

What is WTF BBQ alluding to anyway?

just me that isn't having a problem with tunch?

Hobbs has been a problem child, i rejected a bid from birmingham so he asked for a new contract and 50k wages?:o

as it turns out this post was slightly premature (and possibly foreboding)

hrmmm.jpg

All i can say is, **** off.

as it turns out this post was slightly premature (and possibly foreboding)

All i can say is, **** off.

What on Earth have you edited?!?! £750,000k wage bill in the Champo with 800,000k allowed?!

Edit: just noticed it said p/m not p/w

What on Earth have you edited?!?! £750,000k wage bill in the Champo with 800,000k allowed?!

Edit: just noticed it said p/m not p/w

i'm guessing a fair bit of that is the yak (i updated the transfers before starting - except morro, forgot he'd gone until swansea came in with a bid for him).

i'm guessing a fair bit of that is the yak (i updated the transfers before starting - except morro, forgot he'd gone until swansea came in with a bid for him).

You didn't edit Yakubu first joining in Jan?

Either way, absolutely ridiculous wage demands from Tunch. Maybe it's Yakubu that actually inadvertently does it?

You didn't edit Yakubu first joining in Jan?

Either way, absolutely ridiculous wage demands from Tunch. Maybe it's Yakubu that actually inadvertently does it?

start o'the season, picked up an injury in the first friendly meaning he's out till november, moreno misses the season as well.

Started again with Tamworth this time. Signings looking pretty good, brought in

Paris Cowan Hall (former pompey striker)

Jorrin John 12k

Thomas Lyskov (some danish u21 LB)

Shaun Saiko (former M'boro CM)

Adrian Manchester (former WBA CB, beat off Rotherham and Chesterfield for him somehow)

and hopefully about to sign Gifton Noel Williams,

Them added to the likes of Stefan Oakes, Jay Smith and Ben Wilkinson should be a pretty decent squad. Hopefully

Dembele is tha boss!

lol I nearly shit brix until I realised that was per month for tha tunch. Still pricey, mind. Think he wanted like 15k from me, I obliged once we got promoted. Like I say though, I got kinda lucky in that no bitch wanted him cos of his injuries.

Cant Belive it was in 3rd went six games unbeaton and won the Premership and i didnt save it

weareprem.png

topoftheprem.jpg

Well done! How has Guarch turned out in your game?

On the official patches, the January signings will start at the club from the start of the game.

I know, and I don't agree with it. It's silly, especially when you can edit it all in so that they join in January or whenever. Either leave the summer database as it is or edit in the running season transfers at the appropriate dates. It's not exactly rocket science...

lol I nearly shit brix until I realised that was per month for tha tunch. Still pricey, mind. Think he wanted like 15k from me, I obliged once we got promoted. Like I say though, I got kinda lucky in that no bitch wanted him cos of his injuries.

Asked for 20k+ on mine about one week after returning to full fitness. Agreed a pre-contract with Reggina about three weeks later, disloyal bugger!! Not that he would've played anyway mind. Bamba + Hobbs were the shit in the champo. Bagged 15 between them!

Well done! How has Guarch turned out in your game?

I know, and I don't agree with it. It's silly, especially when you can edit it all in so that they join in January or whenever. Either leave the summer database as it is or edit in the running season transfers at the appropriate dates. It's not exactly rocket science...

He was ok only used him 2 matches at the end of the season when Dembele was injured got two goals though

Garra Dembele has just won English Footballer of the year and got the golden boot

I got Manager of the year with Harry Redknapp some way off :celebrate::blush:

also just signed Franco Jara from Benfica for around £12m

I think sheff utd are spying on me. I had like 5 games with them in only one month and in the last game they beat my leicester 5:1 and I almost got fired. I'm not doing well now with so many injuries so I just got used to mid of the table in championship.

When can we expect patch with bamba and yakubu in the squad?

Archived