Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

that add players to playable teams box - do a free transfer database and don't tick that box.

also how shit is your computer to get that sort of computer performance from two leagues?

lol I permanently play with about half a star's performance.

I had to download third party graphics .dll files just to get the game to boot.

ive downloaded it but how do u actually use it it keeps saying i need to choose how to open it or something

What file extension is it: (.rar, .zip etc?)

Might need to extract it, if not then you need to stick it in editor data file:

Windows xp:

C:/documents&settings/user/sports interactive/football manager 2011/editor data.

Don't know about vista and if you're on a mac, serves you right.

sorted now got an amazing team

Westwood-myhill

john baptiste-roger johnson-andy dawson-tony hibbert-jordan spence-traore-davino-duberry

tarrabt-vianna-ricardo gardner-leon osman-wade eliiot-robert pires-geovanni-mark davies-thiago

klasnic-macheda-kris boyd-ebanks blake-leigh griffiths-charlie austin

On the free transfer database anyone not geting the wage budget to sign all the players

nope. Although i did spent a huge chunk on 2/3 players.

And ricey i want your boss' head on a plate.

Signed Bojan for leicester on that free transfer db - crashes in the first pre-season friendly and now i've lost him.

I've only been given 30k to spend on wages why is mine so low cant even sign a full squad

Why don't you just adjust the slider in the boardroom so that the money for transfers goes to wages instead.

Archived