Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

i download it it says open so i open it and nothing happens atall ffs can anyone help me

You do need a certain level of competency to work a computer.

You're not supposed to 'open' it directly, but you put it into the correct folder and then when you make a new game you tick to use edited folders (something like that). I don't believe that there would not have been instructions from where the database originated, so try reading.

this is kinda pointless but fun ive won every single game in cup and league beat villa 7-0 then chelsea 11-0. in the league played 14 won 14 scored 53 conceded 4. top scorer kris boyd 15 in 18 games in all competitions. osman has got 15 assists in 18 games. on a side note lyon have got an amzing team rooney,evra,xavi,suarez,van persie,mandanda,juan,yaya toure,toulahan,clichy,sagna,gallas, walter samuel,cambiasso,lucio,cavani,ramos and nani

my new team now after january:

artur boruc-kieran westwood

micah richards-jordan spence-benoit assou ekkotto-glen johnson-martin skrtel-richard dunne-matty taylor-gabriel heinze-alex john baptiste-duilio davino

lorik cana-sulley muntari-momo sissoko-fernando gago-ricardo quaresma-joaquin-hatem ben arfa-shaun wright phillips-david bentley-ashley young-chris brunt-hugo vianna-adam johnson-santi cazorla-matias fernandez-adel tarrabt

ryan babel-lisandro lopez-jermain defoe-theo walcott-davide petrucci-bojan-adriano-asamoah gyan-ivan klasnic-charlie austin-leigh griffiths

ramires and vagner love on the way aswell

ive sold:14 players for a combined total of 35 million

my new team now after january:

artur boruc-kieran westwood

micah richards-jordan spence-benoit assou ekkotto-glen johnson-martin skrtel-richard dunne-matty taylor-gabriel heinze-alex john baptiste-duilio davino

lorik cana-sulley muntari-momo sissoko-fernando gago-ricardo quaresma-joaquin-hatem ben arfa-shaun wright phillips-david bentley-ashley young-chris brunt-hugo vianna-adam johnson-santi cazorla-matias fernandez-adel tarrabt

ryan babel-lisandro lopez-jermain defoe-theo walcott-davide petrucci-bojan-adriano-asamoah gyan-ivan klasnic-charlie austin-leigh griffiths

ramires and vagner love on the way aswell

ive sold:14 players for a combined total of 35 million

Do you get more wages in January ? bigist win this year 12-0 barnsley then 10-0 burnley

What are the other best teams in your game in the championship derby have a good squad in mine most use youth players as the wages are too much

im miles over wage budget but im banking on promotion my budget is about 160k and im spending 230k but im annoyed cuz it wont let me put more transfer budget into wage budget. got like 28m transfer budget. and as for best team swansea are my closest rivals theyve only lost once all season 7 points behind me. best in world is lyon i think and best in england is probably man city. cuz ive beaten man u and chelsea easy.swansea got average age of 22 so quite young.and my wages are quite low average wage 5.25k and highest earner 12.25k which is adriano

Do you get more wages in January ? bigist win this year 12-0 barnsley then 10-0 burnley

What are the other best teams in your game in the championship derby have a good squad in mine most use youth players as the wages are too much

also request for more wages from board, put as much transfer in wage budget as possible and also always haggle with contracts. offer high signing on fees and agent fees but not much wages

My season is starting to go tits up AGAIN, it's my fourth straight loss. I swear this game has something built in where it makes you lose a few games out of nowhere when you are doing really well to stop you getting a run, it happens on loads of the games I have played.

How do I start as an U21 team? I fancy masterminding the youth setup of some crap country but I can't find the option anywhere.

start as manager of the nation, go to team settings and put yourself in charge of the U21's as well.

Or start unemployed, add an extra manager in charge of the nation, make him fire the current U21 manager then offer the job to you.

start as manager of the nation, go to team settings and put yourself in charge of the U21's as well.

Or start unemployed, add an extra manager in charge of the nation, make him fire the current U21 manager then offer the job to you.

Nah I figured it out, you search for England in the bar at the top, click the U19 tab and then click 'Take Charge'

It's actually really fun.

Right, I've updated my drivers etc, got the new DIVx thing, and it says failed to set up graphics system? Anyone?

Google and download something called SwiftShader. It's not a piece of software, it's just a couple of files. It should come with instructions but what you want to do is just put those files in your Football Manager directory. If you struggle to find them, I'll upload mine for you.

Then just run the game, it should work. It's all kosher, I think it's even suggested by SI on their forums for people that are struggling.

You probably won't be able to use the 3D match engine but otherwise it'll run fine. I had the same problem.

Edit: Oh and patching up your FM might help. I think one of the patches helped fix graphical problems like this.

Right, I've updated my drivers etc, got the new DIVx thing, and it says failed to set up graphics system? Anyone?

Your graphics card may physically not be good enough, regardless of whatever software you install to enhance it.

Archived