Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Your graphics card may physically not be good enough, regardless of whatever software you install to enhance it.

Thinking that may be the case, SwiftShader didn't work for him so I'm guessing it's even worse than mine. Think mine's only about 96mb inbuilt chipset and SS worked, heh.

Nah I figured it out, you search for England in the bar at the top, click the U19 tab and then click 'Take Charge'

It's actually really fun.

aye - going as England U21's (scotland has no quality what so ever - although they did beat spain U21's on my game), won both Euro games but not enough to qualify, hate bosnia - dreadful disipline meant they lost to turkey and blew my hopes of making the PO's.

I assume Fratton Park is down as one of the U21 venues. Youth internationals are often played at smaller grounds.

And I can't believe you're managing England.

aye, sold out and just beat scotland 3-0 as well.

Mainly City's youth team + waghorn in the squad though so some dignity still intact.

This is my current team for the 2013/14 season. Hopefully I can break into Europe this year.

Ruffier

Onuoha - Kompany - Hobbs - Wallace

Vukojevic

Bernardo

Weiss - Ben Arfa - Obraniak

Dembele

Trying that 4-1-1-3-1 formation being thrown around and I've won one and drawn one in my first two games (Newcastle and Man City)

This is my current team for the 2013/14 season. Hopefully I can break into Europe this year.

Ruffier

Onuoha - Kompany - Hobbs - Wallace

Vukojevic

Bernardo

Weiss - Ben Arfa - Obraniak

Dembele

Trying that 4-1-1-3-1 formation being thrown around and I've won one and drawn one in my first two games (Newcastle and Man City)

Which one?

Which one?

Can't remember who's it was but it's one where I play counter with two supporting wingers and an advanced forward up front.

Oh, and I have two academy midfielders. One is touted as the next Paul Scholes, the other is touted as the next Owen Hargreaves :giggle:

2014/15 season now. Won the Premier League last year, and have invested a lot of money in new players to really step it up a gear.

Park Ji-Sung? Seriously?! And well done on winning and assembling that squad. Coentrao, Shawcross and Cairney are all at Man City on my game on exorbitant wages of course. Eden Hazard is at Man U.

Just ended my third season, finishing 4th on 78 points. So I improved by seven points on last season, but still only scraped CL. I only broke into the top four with two games left. I'm either experiencing the toughest Premier League ever or the game has really improved by making the league 'the hardest' to win. Arsenal are unreal, while Man U have bought well, but Man CIty are ridiculous. They finished 3rd after a sluggish start, picking up 16 wins in a row from February onwards!

But pleased I kept Liverpool behind me, defending the FA Cup crown getting to the LC semis and the Euro Cup quarters (where Palermo's Diamanti single-handedly destroyed me with three world class goals).

Key players: Rafael vdV, Babacar and Ludovic Sané

Disappointments: Griffiths, Hobbs and Eriksen. Leigh had to wait til January for his first goal! Hobbs made a host of mistakes and Eriksen, well I just expected a lot more really...

Surprise: Kapetanos. Third season at the club and arguably best. 11 goals from 11 starts (27 apps total) was very impressive!!

Started as the England U21s as you know, got schooled by Italy in the semi finals of the Euro U19s and decided to move on. Sunderland had just been relegated so I joined them and have had one of the best seasons I've ever had on this.

Won the league, 115 points, 22 points ahead of 2nd (Blackpool)

Won the FA Cup, beating the likes of Liverpool, West Brom and Everton to eventually win it all.

Absolutely chuffed.

Had Lansbury on loan all season, who's been a bit of a sensation for me, I enquire about him with the aim of using him in the Prem and Arsenal respond:

lans.png

:huh:

top of my qualification group at the half way stage - won 3-1 v lithuania, 5-0 v liechstenstien (sp), 1-0 v Czech republic and drew 0-0 with spain - incredible defending from my entire team - our MOTM being 'king robbie neilson - and almost nicked it at the end

Started England U21 game. Smashed through the Euro Champs and beat France in the final.Went unbeaten even with my group of France, Portugal and Holland. Beat Italy and Romania on the way as well.

Jack Hobbs bagging the winner and MOTM in the final as well. Monster. Almost all of the squad is too old now though including influential captain Cattermole.

Cairney is a monster!

Archived