Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Won the premier league third season on the last day, dos Santos bagged an 84th minute winner at Everton to get above them and win it by a point.

Lost in the Europa league final to Porto 3-2. Mainly due to Dembele getting sent off after about 8minutes or something.

Good season, manager of the year, everyone loves me. Sound.

I picked him up when his contract expired from Austin in the USA. I have Moussa and N'Gussan on loan as well, both of which are doing a good solid job.

I was predicted to finish bottom so the fact I'm promoted is pleasing. Missed half of the Jan transfer window though due to a club ownership change. Leicester City are trying to avoid the drop from the Championship and Sven has just been shown the door. Bad times!

Okay, after making all of my signings in the 2014/15 season my first XI looks like this:

Ruffier

Vrsaljko - Sakho - Chygrynskiy - Kolarov

Vukojevic / Obradovic (regen)

Bernardo

Weiss - Affelay - Kranjcar

Babacar

I should win the Premier League with this team.

Someone's not a fan English players I see :whistle: <_<

Cause they're all shit. :whistle:

And I got taken over and am richer than Man City so I thought I'd splash the cash on great players.

Edit - My bench has a few British players in King, Adam, Naughton, Wallace, Smithies and Hobbs. Is that bench British enough for you?

Cause they're all shit. :whistle:

And I got taken over and am richer than Man City so I thought I'd splash the cash on great players.

Edit - My bench has a few British players in King, Adam, Naughton, Wallace, Smithies and Hobbs. Is that bench British enough for you?

lol, I usually do the same thing. Unfortunately in Turkey you can only have 6 foreigners in the starting 11.

Why don't you sign Rodwell or Wilshere? :thumbup: There's always good English re-gens on my game as well.

lol, I usually do the same thing. Unfortunately in Turkey you can only have 6 foreigners in the starting 11.

Why don't you sign Rodwell or Wilshere? :thumbup: There's always good English re-gens on my game as well.

Trying to sign players in their prime, I have a few amazing regens in my youth academy aswell who are rated at about 5 1/2 stars by my coaches. Rodwell is a good shout but I'll have to fork out a lot for him and Everton turn it down a lot of the time.

Need a striker, attacking midfielder, and a centre back. Budget is 15m in season 4. Hit me up with ideas. All my targets dont fancy it.

Park Chu Young, Bernardo. You could try getting Vincent Kompany if Man City have him transfer listed

Park Chu Young is at Man City, couldnt find Bernardo and Kompanys a bit too old for me.

Kompany's only 28 in the fourth season. And do you have the brazilian league loaded? If not you probably won't be able to find him.

Archived