Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

He's basically good at everything. You could even play him as a fast man breaking the offside trap and, technically, he'd still be good.

Shame to waste his massive strength though, I'd be putting crosses on to his head though.

Don't build your formation around one player, he's such a good all round striker that he should be able to fit into whatever system you were having success with before. If he isn't scoring right away then remember that players need time to settle at new clubs.

Babacar took quite a while to get comfortable in my Leicester side, he may have poor hidden attributes like adaptability.

What do you guys play Babacar as? I can't seem to get the best out of him.

I play him as a target man (sup) with mixed run with ball. He bangs them in for fun. I've also used him occasionally as a poacher/AF on either side of my middle striker, but I find he sees too little of the ball there. He has 'placing shots' as a PPM and I've found that it's not always beneficial for my wide strikers to have, so he is also less of a goal threat from there. In different formations where he runs more down the middle, I'm sure he can be awesome too as Finners suggests. I wouldn't advise playing him as a deep lying forward (sup) though, nor as a trequartista and I'm not sure you'd get the best out of him in the complete forward role.

Don't build your formation around one player, he's such a good all round striker that he should be able to fit into whatever system you were having success with before. If he isn't scoring right away then remember that players need time to settle at new clubs.

Babacar took quite a while to get comfortable in my Leicester side, he may have poor hidden attributes like adaptability.

Indeed. I haven't had any difficulties getting him to play well right from the start (so i doubt his adaptability is low, haven't checked), but it would obviously depend on the squad character and how well he fits in.

What update?

yh i mean the patch with the transfers and that on ive found it downloaded it but cant get it to work on my fm

I'm guessing you mean an unofficial transfer update? Extract it and place the .dbc file in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\db - start a new game and tick to use edited database and select the one you've downloaded.

But if you mean an actual patch as a .exe file then 11.2.1 is the latest one (so no January transfer updates) and if you think you have 11.3 it doesn't exist so you probably have a virus.

Your probably know this but you need to start a game.

Well actually you need it to be released first.

Finnegan could you upload a screen shot of your 2nd and 3rd season transfers with your Leicester career please?

I haven't loaded up Football Manager in over a week, ask shen. :whistle:

Here you go Aleksz

transfers1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

transfers2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Samaniego. Moroni, Caetano, Joao Paulo, Zak and Kadri are all regens in the buy column

Think im different than some of the pro's on here. Ive gone for mostly loan signings. Im not into signing the same players for all of my games (I see players names like Leigh Griffiths, Seamus Coleman on here alot). Either way Im pretty impressed with the names ive got in, whether theyre good enough on here im not so sure. I do plan on signing a backup goalie lol...

54u6gw.jpg

Archived