Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

coming up to jan and thanks to the board i have 70m to spend: recommend me some strikers (and a right winger).

Paloschi, Hulk (will cost you about 25mil, and only joins for high wages and if club is reputable enough), Bueno (fantastic AF/Treq and cheap), Kadlec, Rondon, Destro/Macheda (basically the same), Lavezzi or Gekas if you fancy a quick fix. Loads more that'll do the business.

Aït Fana, Douglas Costa, Giuliano (all-rounder), Renato Augusto, Jesus Navas, Schelotto, Alex Teixeira, Alexis Sanchez, Pedro Leon etc. for right wing...

Sanogo turned out a bit shit on mine (a bit harsh, he has the essentials but lacks just that little bit to make him top notch), maybe because of his huge injury that he has at the start of the game. Not a patch on either Lukaku or Babacar. He was the big star last FM or the previous one though...

Damn it! Almost played the perfect season but Man City had to go spoil it all by pipping me to the FA Cup title. Playing an insane 68-game season took its toll near the end, I chose to rest a few players for the CL final three days later. Turns out I shouldn't have. I probably won't ever finish the season with all trophies at the same time. <_<

well i ignored all your striker advice and went for Klas-jan huntelaar, 20 finishing and 17 composure should be the best goalscorer in the game and at 22m and 500k p/m wages i'd certainly hope so.

Do tell how he turns out for you :thumbup:

scored 2 in 2 so far.

Unfortunately i forgot about match highest earner clauses so now i've got an average championship winger i've been trying to sell on 500k p/m because sven gave him a match highest earner clause.

Tunchev, Marcellis, Nasri and Rosicky are also on 500k p/m now as well.

:cool:

Hate players with low work rate, almost never sign 'em. Plus, when there's guys like Lukaku and Babacar in the game who are mobile target men, why sign a slow-ass that can't run with OR without the ball.

I mean he'll score goals if you play a particularly ugly long ball system in which he never has to leave their six yard box. But ugh.

:cool:

Hate players with low work rate, almost never sign 'em. Plus, when there's guys like Lukaku and Babacar in the game who are mobile target men, why sign a slow-ass that can't run with OR without the ball.

I mean he'll score goals if you play a particularly ugly long ball system in which he never has to leave their six yard box. But ugh.

because he's a quality finisher. It's all about the passing game opening up a teams defence, then a simple pass into him to smash it home.

need to get rid of most of my reserve team and bring in a back up right back - gunters fitness has been terrible, struggles to play 2 games in a row.

Just started the 2013/2014 season with Leicester, won the league cup last season and got a second consecutive mid table finish in the prem. In the group stages of the "Euro Cup" in a reasonably easy group, only Stuggart which I should struggle with. This season hoping for a good continental cup run and a top table finish. Current lineup is:

Loach

Marcos Hobbs Tunchev Turan

Hoilett King Hargreaves Driver

Dembele Sturridge

Best signings have been Garra Dembele (425k), Owen Hargreaves (free) and Daniel Sturridge (free)

Archived