Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Yep until this game with Villa i'd only ever seen it in the youth team, but this guy has managed to injure Agbonlahor, Rafael and Lukaku in the space of a month!!!! He is only 20 so hopefully he'll learn not to kick the crap out of his team mates in the near future lol

Ahahahaha. lol

Where does he play? Trying to eliminate the competition?!

Sorry, just read, you did say CM.

Bought in Cairney (2.5m), Clyne (2m), Romeu (1.1m), Edu (free) and Araujo on loan and flogged Howard, Oakley, Neilsen, Logan and Berner

Almost certainly gonna end up mugging this game off and going back to my 2014 season game. Kadlec nearly came but inexplicably went to Barca instead. And after having bids for Badelj, Vrsaljko and others accepted and then them not wanting to consider contracts ive got a bit pissed off tbh.

Think i might start a new game with someone like Arsenal and from the off sign:

Areola

Vrsaljko - Sakho - Mussachio - GIBBS

M'Vila - Badelj

WILSHERE - Griezmann

Boubacar/Ben Khalifa - Lukaku

So in 2 years i will end up running tings. Backed up by thier current squad i should boss it already. I might in fact go with one of the mid table looking teams. Maybe Everton with Rodwell and Vaughan but do they have any moolah to play with?

This is my first FM since 2007. The 3D pitch is much better than I expected. Disregarded it after a couple of games though in favour of speed. Downloaded patch, playing 4-1-3-2 with Bamba in the hole, midfield of Wellens, Abe and King with the Yak up front alongside Vassell. Defence of PVA, Naughton, Hobbs and someone else who i've forgotten, an irl loan. Only signing I've made is the boy Wickham from Ipswich at 4m, but he's injured so far. Played eight including four friendlies, won six drew two.

Not played this since end of january now, been waiting for the patch. Finished my final business unit earlier on today, and am now about to absolutely rinse this!! Reckon i'm gonna go with a 4-3-2-1, with Gallagher & Eagles (always sign him) as inside forwards and Yak up top on his own, see how i get on...

into the euro cup semi final against Genoa, beat them 2-0 down at the walker (42,000 capacity attendance). Lost in the FA Cup semi to Man Utd 3-0. Currently sit 8th in the premiership with 2 games in hand, win those and i should be 7th. The Dembele-Sturridge strikeforce combined with Busquets/Hargreaves-King in midfield is ripping teams apart.

Come on then you sexy people, hit me up with some good players for my Leicester team... I've just started (got the game a few days ago), oh and any good tactics please send them my way!

Mucho appreicated folks

Also guys what's the best logo megapack out and 3d match kits?? Got the best player pics megapack and now just looking for the best logos one and 3d kits one

Come on then you sexy people, hit me up with some good players for my Leicester team... I've just started (got the game a few days ago), oh and any good tactics please send them my way!

Mucho appreicated folks

If you've downloaded through steam and started on the 11.3 database most of the reccomendations from earlier in the thread will be pointless.

For instance Leigh Griffiths is at Wolves now so wont join. Have a look at the signings i made about 10 posts back.

If you've downloaded through steam and started on the 11.3 database most of the reccomendations from earlier in the thread will be pointless.

For instance Leigh Griffiths is at Wolves now so wont join. Have a look at the signings i made about 10 posts back.

Cheers Mr Smuts!

----------

Anyhow, so far i'm playing a 4-1-2-1-2

GK - Ricardo

RB - Naughton

CB - Bamba

CB - Hobbs

LB - PVA

DM - Abe

CM - Moussa

CM - King

AM - Gallagher

CF - Vassell

CF - Yakubu

Won all my pre seasons and currently have started very well in the NPC, 4 games in and 3 wins and a draw (beat Leeds 1-0, Norwich 2-1, drew 1-1 with Palace and beat Forest 1-0) but had a shocker in the league cup and lost to Carlisle 2-1 at home but i did change the team quite abit.. Wellens at the moment is struggling, first he got sent off in the Leeds game and when he made his return he injured himself, so currently playing Moussa

Haven't signed anyone yet not through lack of trying, some people didn't wanna come, one player i had a work permit turned down for but i have signed Tiago Alves from Santos (recommended buy from some site i looked at) and he joins in Jan 2011

Shipped out Oakley and have Howard, Neilson and a few others on the transfer list and promoted Schlupp to the full team but he hasn't started a game yet and probs won't unless i have a crippling injury list

I can't remember who the good goalkeeper was that I signed on the last patch. Been so long :(

Except Bruma because hes an emergency loan. But Mee and Uchechi and Vitor are all shit so ive sent them back.

Vitor isn't shit! And on mine Uchechi isn't there as a loan but as a contracted player in the reserves?: Huh:

I don't think I play Arsenal on a frequent enough basis on my game :whistle:

FixturesRun.jpg

I won two and lost two. Not bad really as they are a decent side. Mancini seems to hate me though!!

Archived