Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Clean sweep at monthly awards. won manager of the month, wellens got goal of the month with a goal from halfway inside his own half against hull, wilfried zaha got young player with 4 goals in 5 games, and the yak got player of the month with 5 in 5. top of the league, with coventry in 3rd?!

I'll bet it was the two you wouldn't care about; the league fixture and then one leg of the League Cup but losing overall lol

I lost the League fixture and the away leg of my League Cup game but qualified for the final overall, where I beat Manchester United.

Manchester City are a point ahead of me now in the league and I'm into the semis of the FA, so like Arsenal last week ...... I'm still in all comps!!

43 games in, 3 points off playoffs.

Signed Adam Lallana and got Simon Cox and Barry Bannon on loan. Cox did well but was for three months ony so i've replaced him Zakaria Labyad on loan. Playing 4-2-2-2 with gally behind the front two and Lallana asymetrically on the left wing.

Waghorn's had a good season. Wellens and Abe have both been ****ed off after i pissed them off after they complained when we doing shit earlier in the season. Connor Wickham has been weak.

But we keep giving away leads. We give away an absurd amount of leads. 2-0 up, lose 3-2. 3-1 up, draw 3-3. Over and over again. Very frustrating.

Just finished my 3rd season as Leicester in the Premiership.

Runners up in Carling Cup Final.

Runners up in FA Cup Final.

Qualified for Europe.

Not sure what to make of all that - whether to cry or laugh.

Jordan Henderson came 3rd in goal of the year.

I came 2nd in manager of the year.

David Goodwillie was the 3rd top goalscorer in the divison.

Never been in Europe before :scarf:

43 games in, 3 points off playoffs.

Won the last three games 3 - 0, 4 - 0 and 4 - 1 to finish one point inside play offs. Bristol City in the semis, home leg won 5 - 1, away drew 3 - 3. Sheff Utd in the final - won 6 - 1. Wild scenes at wembley. A crazy end to the season.

New season in the prem, £40m to spend after Top's Dad invested £12m and we got £40m tv money. Squad depleted after all my loans went back. Bought WB/L Alex Sandro from Sao Paulo for £11m, Mauro Boselli from Wigan for £3m (to replace Yak who went to Stoke) and then a couple of cheap utility players for <£1m on scout recommendations. Loaned Cesar Azpilicueta for the season at right back.

Also tried to buy Labyad but Man City wanted £12m. Loaned him for the season instead with a £7m future fee option :ph34r:

After being top for half the season, and beaing unbeaten in the league from august 28th, i lost to burnley at home in the fa cup 3rd round, and my season completely slumped from there. 4 defeats in a row, part of a run that saw me lose 6 out of 8, including a home defeat against scunthorpe :| (think I only won one home game for the rest of the season after that burnley game). fell out of the play-offs and my job was on the line a few times, but ended up finishing 6th, only just sneaking into the play-offs on the last day, by getting a win away at cardiff whilst reading lost.

had burnley in the semis...drew 0-0 at home, and went to turf moor expecting the worst but absolutely hammered them 4-1. final against bristol city, who were the form team towards the end of the season...yakubu bagged a 75th minute winner to take me into the prem. forest won the league, with coventry 2nd, so 2 local derbies next year! stayed up until 2:30 playing it last night...that's really sad haha

All my hard work with Tranmere/Scotland job has been wasted. Got offered the Tranmere job at the end of the first season when they got relegated. Won league 2 and got Scotland to the Quarter finals of the Euros (lost 3-2 to England :cry: ). Then my computer consequently imploded and it needs a new hard drive.

:S

All my hard work with Tranmere/Scotland job has been wasted. Got offered the Tranmere job at the end of the first season when they got relegated. Won league 2 and got Scotland to the Quarter finals of the Euros (lost 3-2 to England :cry: ). Then my computer consequently imploded and it needs a new hard drive.

:S

it couldn't handle England's surreal achievement in the game :P

It's mad how two games can be so different to each other.

Remember when Arsenal wanted Craig Gordon and £54M for Henri Lansbury? Well on my current game (as Leicester) they're now offering him about for 800k.

Yes please.

It's mad how two games can be so different to each other.

Remember when Arsenal wanted Craig Gordon and £54M for Henri Lansbury? Well on my current game (as Leicester) they're now offering him about for 800k.

Yes please.

Craig Gordon is suprisingly good on this.

I'm just starting my 11.3 game now.

I've been messing around with the editor and have added a British Super Cup and a World Club Cup, both straight knockout.

As I guess this'll be the last update, I'm going to select a Premiership team, most likely Arsenal and run with this save until August now.

Archived