Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

gah, ****ing fitness issues - due to a backlog of fixtures (cup runs in LC, FA cup and Europa league) i'm now playing sat-tues-sat for the next month (and quite likely the month after that unless we get knocked out the EL) and my team just can't cope with the demands, not one player on condition higher than 84% at the moment.

Fitness is killing me as well. I've dropped to 10th in the league after going 2 months without a Premier League win.

Saying that I've won every game in my Champions League!

On December the 1st I decided enough was enough and decided to transfer list my under performing players. I offered Van Persie out for £35m and Man City slapped a 51.3m bid in :dunno:

Also going are Diaby, Eboué, Bendtner, Chamakh and Koscienly as they just aren't performing.

Babacar and Lukaku are doing far better than Van Persie and Chamakh/Bendtner were.

Also plan on using the Van Persie money to sign Neymar.

And ive always seen RVP dominating the league on my games, but 51 mill is too good to turn down

It was actually 35m + 16m bonuses, I think after 40 league goals or something like that. I'd have been happy with 35m, as I signed my future strikeforce of Babacar and Lukaku for a combined total of less than that.

RVP has 14 goals in 23 games for me. Altough he seems to score 2 a game then has a barren patch. Just inconsistent.

speaking of fitness issues, fred can go and die. first game of the season, and just like last season, he injures himself (torn calf muscle) and will be out till the new year. ive had him for 13 months, and he's been out for a combined total of 11 months...bellend!

My point with Neymar though, is that by the time you've spent a couple of years training him up then I guarantee there will be regens in the game (available for cheaper) that outclass him.

The same can't be said for other youngsters like Lukaku and Babacar.

It obviously varies from game to game, one game I had Babacar was no where near as good as another. Lukaku always turns out good though and so does Neymar.

It's like that Yaya Sanogo, he's not as good as someone elses (narborough fox was it?) on my game this time.

I've got to the point where loads of South American regens are coming through now, I love finding some 16 year old who's already better than most players on the game. There's this one at Boca now who is 20 and he's a beast, I offered 10M and they turned it down, his value was only 5M. I'll get him eventually.

Oh yeah when I was Arsenal once Chamakh was quality, his International scoring record was bloody ridiculous too, he had more goals than appearances. Something like 130 in 110 games at one point.

It obviously varies from game to game, one game I had Babacar was no where near as good as another. Lukaku always turns out good though and so does Neymar.

It's like that Yaya Sanogo, he's not as good as someone elses (narborough fox was it?) on my game this time.

I've got to the point where loads of South American regens are coming through now, I love finding some 16 year old who's already better than most players on the game. There's this one at Boca now who is 20 and he's a beast, I offered 10M and they turned it down, his value was only 5M. I'll get him eventually.

Oh yeah when I was Arsenal once Chamakh was quality, his International scoring record was bloody ridiculous too, he had more goals than appearances. Something like 130 in 110 games at one point.

Certainly was, is quality for me.

I've just been destroyed by Man U 8-0 ..... dead good!

Did it say in the match report

"gr-eight performance from Man Utd" or along those lines.

It said that when Liverpool beat me 8-1

What the fook has happened to my team? I was going so well then it seemed my tactics were sussed, so I changed to my second tactic and started getting hammered. And all of my players keep getting injured. I've never had injuries flowing this much on any game I've played.

Add Ribery to the list of players that it is nigh on impossible to sign.

He wants £13.5m a year!! Then him and his agent want £6m each for the transfer. Coupled with the £46m Bayern accept, makes that a nice cheap transfer.

Started again after failing miserably with England in the 2022 World Cup, and with the new update available.

With three games to go, I was in second place, a point clear of third place Swansea, with games against Bristol C (H), Scunthorpe (A) and Watford (H) to come.

Somehow lost the first 2 games, and Swansea took 4 points, meaning that (with a better goal difference) I was 3 behind with 1 to play.

The day before the final game, news filters through that Andy King is out for 2 months. Disaster. So I take a gamble. In comes Franck Moussa for his City debut, fresh from a successful loan spell at Gillingham in League 2

Swansea lost 2-1 at Cardiff on the final day, whilst Moussa bagged a brace on his debut in a 3-0 win and we were promoted.

Moose :wub:

Archived