Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Using leicester wiv new patch. top of league after 5 games. won 4 drawn 1. only scored 5 goals tho. yak has got 3.

my team is:

Julian Speroni

Kyle Naughton

Miguel Vitor

Sol Bamba

Ben Mee

Richie Wellens

Yuki Abe

Edu

Darius Vassell

Yakubu

Danny Graham

King is out for 3 months,did have cunningham at left back cuz he dont start injured but hes now out for 4-5 months

Gonna rock my token yearly yoots (cheat) game taking a bunch of 12 year old wonderkids from league 2 to the prem. Shouldn't be many if any over 18.

GK: Luis Guilherme, Areola

DR: Vrsaljko, Aurier

DL: Digne, Wilson

DC: Figueiredo, Jones, Muniesa, Galeano

DM: Crisetig, M'Vila

AMC: McEachran, Lamela, Adryan

AMR: Iturbe, El Shaarwy

AML: Griezmann, Ananidze

ST: Muniain, Lukaku, Babacar, Wickham

In the words of the grat Richard Keys. I'm gonna smash it.

Started this as Oxford last night and played a few games. Not bad so far except both my Right Wingers are on loan and Iturbe has a transfer arranged. Had to bring in a bunch of shit loans - James O'Shea, Gokhan Tore, Fred Sears to bulk it out. After a rush of blood i bought Glen Little on a free as well. Still, stuffed a few teams and beat Southampton on penos after drawing 3-3 (from 3-1 down) in the JPT. Lost 1-0 to Cardiff in the League Cup and was praised by Dave Jones. Think i've lost one in the league after my only fit left back was sent off. Shambles.

Will crack on tonight. Hoping to finish a season within a week for once as i've set the database to small (no plans to buy anyone so not bothered)

I have never won the Championship but have been promoted too many times to remember and the save im playing now i came 2nd on goal difference to Burnley :frusty:

In my 2nd season I sent Waghorn on loan and brought in Macheda who's now injured and Bosselli who's on a months leave. So now I've got Elliott Chamberlain and Kermorgant to pick from to play up front for a month..

Using leicester wiv new patch. top of league after 5 games. won 4 drawn 1. only scored 5 goals tho. yak has got 3.

my team is:

Julian Speroni

Kyle Naughton

Miguel Vitor

Sol Bamba

Ben Mee

Richie Wellens

Yuki Abe

Edu

Darius Vassell

Yakubu

Danny Graham

King is out for 3 months,did have cunningham at left back cuz he dont start injured but hes now out for 4-5 months

Same, just about to kick off against Hull.

-------------------------------------Yakubu-------------------------------

Gallagher/Buzsaky-----------Wellens--------------Vassell/Dyer

-------------------Whittingham--------------King----------------------

JL Samuel----------Hobbs------------Bamba----------Naughton

----------------------------------Ricardo-----------------------------------

Ins:

Buzsaky

Whittingham

Samuel

Kasper Hamalainen (Swedish CM)

Mauro Milano (Argentinian speedster RW)

Outs:

Oakley

Moreno

Neilson

Howard

Berner

Any ideas for a striker/centre back on loan/free/under 500k?

EDIT: Ewerthons work permit getting rejected, whats that all about?

right - just discovered that andy carroll is eligible to play for scotland and i plan on calling him up for the first WC 2014 qualifiers - however he's got stuck in the england olympic squad - is there anyway for me to get him out of the olympic squad and into mine without becoming england manager temporarily?

had to restart my game

team now is

GK

Ricardo

Weale

Smithies

DC

Bamba

Hobbs

Bruma

Mee

LB