Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Im now 4th in the league, 31 points from 17 games.

struggling to score goals though, only scored 20 in 17 games but only conceded 14.

Danny Graham is my top scorer with 6 goals,Yakubu has scored 5.

Vassell scored 3 goals and got 4 assists in 13 games. Dont sound amazing but if u think hes played a part in 7 of the 20 goals and hes missed 4 of the games.

Sol Bamba is performing well having picked up 4 man of the match awards and has an average rating of 7.21 which is the highest in my squad.

Rose ended up getting 49 in 50. Also pissed that Aufhauser injured Jarvis in training a week before the POF.

Unfortunately I lost the POF, but genuinely forgot to save the game as I had to restart the lappy cause the internet wasnt working. I loaded it back up, did everything exactly the same as I did before (press conference questions, teamtalk, starting XI) and ended up beating Michael Owen's Rushden 2-1. Probably the least satisfying win ever. Already bagged Gary Sawyer, Craig Davies and Mark Bradley for the new season back in L2. Would like to get Schlupp back on loan, he scored about 7 in 14 last season.

Would have just been easier to name just "ins" and "outs". By now we should hopefully know who's at Leicester when you start :thumbup:

good point as most people on here should know the team then again a bloke phoned the moan in asking where Max Gradel is :doh:

Just noticed 8 games in my chairman will listen to offers now a Tycoon is planing to buy us out how did this happen ? something change when i added Kamara to the team :dunno:

I think the game selects clubs at random to be taken over by 'tycoons' or lesser businessmen. Just luck of the draw :thumbup:

Rose ended up getting 49 in 50.

That is absolutely sickening! I think Jermain Defore scored something like 38 in 50 for me one season, can't quite remember, but he was scoring for fun in all competitions.

I ended up winning the championship with a 2-3-5 formation, and my team was:

Joe Murphy

Richard Stearman

Miguel Vitor

Yuki Abe

Andy King

Jamie O'Hara

Jan Koller

Yakubu

David Hoilett

Andrew Driver

Iain Hume

Just set the tactics right (I did an overload mentality and a fluid style), and you'll get loads of goals. I beat Cardiff 9-2.

Just gone January, im 9th with 47 points from 31 games.

Top scorer is Danny Graham and Yakubu both on 8.

In January i signed:Robert Pires, Richard Stearman and George Elokobi.

Bamba is a right beast hes got 9 man of the match awards and got an average rating of 7.31

I ended up winning the championship with a 2-3-5 formation, and my team was:

Joe Murphy

Richard Stearman

Miguel Vitor

Yuki Abe

Andy King

Jamie O'Hara

Jan Koller

Yakubu

David Hoilett

Andrew Driver

Iain Hume

Just set the tactics right (I did an overload mentality and a fluid style), and you'll get loads of goals. I beat Cardiff 9-2.

2-3-5 :crylaugh: That's class, possibly the most extreme formation I've ever seen.

On my LCFC game just been takeover by a Brazil billionaire who put 196m in and gave me 100m to spend he said what ever I want just ask amazing best game I've had for ages got a wage budget of 1m. Sit top played 13 won 13 Yakubu 12 Dagoberto 8 Eagles 7 amazing player worth the 5m I payed and King on 5

I decided to restart with Leicester again and signings so far

In - Cairney (2.8mil) Smithies (700k) and Kapo (free)

Out - Oakley, Logan, Nelison, Howard

But i am getting so pissed off with players just not wanting to come, i wanna totally changed my wingers (Dyer/Gallagher) but i'm just struggling to get anyone decent in! I wanted to get Stanalas (sp) from West Ham on loan, loan was accepted he rejected the loan.. Wanted a LB aswell not really keen on PVA and tried to get Bertrand on loan and once again loan was accepted he rejected but i've seen him go on loan to other Championship teams????

I have a 300k yet the board wont let me offer more than £1500 in wage for coaches, and I cant seem to get any decent coaches, any suggestions??

I have the starting set up with city, only area i have improved is fitness coaches. 1st season in the prem :dunno:

I have a 300k yet the board wont let me offer more than £1500 in wage for coaches, and I cant seem to get any decent coaches, any suggestions??

I have the starting set up with city, only area i have improved is fitness coaches. 1st season in the prem :dunno:

I more or less get rid of everyone i can when i start

Suggestions

Fitness - Paul Winsper

Shooting - Tosh Farrell

Goalkeeping - Ray Clemence

Attacking - Andrew Cole

Physio - Nick Worth

Defending - Alex Inglethorpe

They should all come i have had no problems in the past although Alex Inglethorpe can be tricky if you are starting fresh as for all the others you should have no problems.. Oh and also remember to ask the board for more coaches and they usually grant it and if they don't dispute it and you should win

I more or less get rid of everyone i can when i start

Suggestions

Fitness - Paul Winsper

Shooting - Tosh Farrell

Goalkeeping - Ray Clemence

Attacking - Andrew Cole

Physio - Nick Worth

Defending - Alex Inglethorpe

They should all come i have had no problems in the past although Alex Inglethorpe can be tricky if you are starting fresh as for all the others you should have no problems.. Oh and also remember to ask the board for more coaches and they usually grant it and if they don't dispute it and you should win

Thanks a lot much appreciated. I need a decent right back too??

I decided to restart with Leicester again and signings so far

In - Cairney (2.8mil) Smithies (700k) and Kapo (free)

Out - Oakley, Logan, Nelison, Howard

But i am getting so pissed off with players just not wanting to come, i wanna totally changed my wingers (Dyer/Gallagher) but i'm just struggling to get anyone decent in! I wanted to get Stanalas (sp) from West Ham on loan, loan was accepted he rejected the loan.. Wanted a LB aswell not really keen on PVA and tried to get Bertrand on loan and once again loan was accepted he rejected but i've seen him go on loan to other Championship teams????

Gally is awesome on the right winger. Even in the Premiership!

Thanks a lot much appreciated. I need a decent right back too??

If you can get him

Sime Vrsaljko ;)

Gally is awesome on the right winger. Even in the Premiership!

Yeah to be honest Gallagher isn't my main worry it's Dyer i want to replace

Archived