Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Few bits about the new Fifa:

Personality+ - Personality+ sees a footballer's performance on the pitch mirrored authentically in game, creating clearly differentiated players with individual personalities. Personality+ at every position and for every player on the pitch reinvents how players perform - on and off the ball

Personality+ Goalkeepers - The real-life personality of the Keeper, whether acrobatic or traditional, will dictate his style in the game. Dive attributes will determine the keepers with the ability to reach for further shots while Reflex attribute determine reaction times

Personality+ CPU AI - CPU controlled football stars have a suite of skill moves to exploit, with star player attributes and specific behaviours attributed to particular players

Personality+ Celebrations - User Controlled Celebrations 2.0 enhances the emotion of scoring by allowing you to perform your players trademark celebration and interact with your teammates in real-time

Personality+ Player Models - Greater variety of bodies and models further distinguishes each player on the pitch. Plus, new dribble run styles perfectly match players' real-world abilities and style

Personality+ Animations - More varied and realistic animations will bring an added level of authenticity. New heading animations differentiate downward strikes from deflections. Featuring dozens of new tackling, slide tackle and jostling animations with a multitude of new responses

Pro Passing System - A new passing system where pass accuracy is determined by a gamer's ability on the control pad, and player skill, situation and urgency on the pitch. Poor decisions or over/under striking the ball will mean error-prone outcomes. New types of passes such as swerve passes will enable players to make a safer and more effective play

Customized Crowd Chants - Assign customized chants for every team and league. Set your home club's anthems and chants to play during player introductions, halftime, and after goals. Even hear your name echo in the stands of Old Trafford or San Siro with customized chants for your Virtual Pro. Plus, play music from your hard drive in game

Advanced Goalkeeper Awareness - Goalkeepers are now more aware of their surroundings and react more intelligently to each threat. Improvements include sprinting to cut off a loose ball, demonstrating urgency when scrambling back to the net, and the aptitude to skillfully identify and react to lob shots

FIFA Theatre - Save highlights from any match - including online - right to your hard drive to view, replay or upload to Footballworld.com at any time

Complete Authenticity - 28 officially licensed leagues, over 500 licensed teams and more than 15,000 players

Virtual Pro - Live out the fantasy of being a real life footballer by creating yourself in game with a 3D head using Photo Game Face. Play as yourself across any mode. Grow your player attributes through 200 accomplishments and take your Virtual Pro online to become a global superstar

360° Dribbling - The market-leading 360° dribbling system that provides finer dribbling control, enabling players to find spaces between defenders that previously were not possible.

--------

Well, Fifa11 looks promising.

The ability to add your own music for a club before and after matches etc seems interesting. Being mentioned whether or not they can assign the Champions League music instead of having to change it before every CL game.

Not quite sure how the new 'create your own chant' will work out, I'm skeptical about it.

Can't be arsed to post my own opinion really so..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOdjCCpBanE&feature=related

&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CnUhe8ZqDU&feature=related

Whats everyones thoughts then?

Have they sorted the online game out for the PS3?

I want a Fifa game you put in select an online game and it works, can't say i've had alot of problems with other games online (Possibly Fight Night - Another E.A Sports game). I don't wanna fuck about opening ports, I've attempted in the past and fucked the whole house's internet up, If i'm paying £40+ for a game I wanna put it in my PS3 and play with no hassle online.

Only thing I ask for from FIFA 11 is that if I'm playing a two player knock-out tournament with a mate, can they please include something that keeps our teams apart until the final. Time we've played and met each other in the semi-final, in fact I think it's every single time we play this way.

Advanced Goalkeeper Awareness - Goalkeepers are now more aware of their surroundings and react more intelligently to each threat. Improvements include sprinting to cut off a loose ball

Recipe for disaster!

Another words, Goalies will run out, not win the ball, and give someone online an open goal to win the game

Guest Mee-9

Recipe for disaster!

Another words, Goalies will run out, not win the ball, and give someone online an open goal to win the game

Yeah, they should leave it the same as it currently is.

I hope they do a drastic update to the gameface thing on the website too. My Virtual Pro came out looking like he'd been in a fight with an arsonist.

And add creation zone is it called? you can now make your own full club from kit to crests, etc... Yes PES had this but this looks a step up, it's all done via the pc like gameface was and obviously when you are done you upload your club to the console

FIFA 11 is looking good but so was 10 and that had some fundamental flaws, was still ok but some modes just weren't worth it....manager mode being one, i really hope they have worked on that and this time truely worked on it and not just some bollocks and it gets shipped out half done

Manager mode needs sorting.

Seeing Dean Marney move to Barcelona on every MM I did started to take its toll after a while

Manager mode was kinda the football rumours of the console world

Are you a regular online player of Fifa 2010 and have grown tired of players leaving mid-game? Well this could soon be coming to an end with the next version of the game, according to EA.

As reported from VG247, EA’s Simon Humbler has stated that the team will be punishing players who quit online games after a certain period, in the next installment of the game, Fifa 2011.

At the same time, players who complete matches are to be rewarded, so it looks as if EA are thinking of implementing some kind of in-game system, to make things fair and exciting at the same time.

No word on what exactly the punishments will be though, what are your ideas on this? Good idea or not?

Good!

• 1 month later...

Amazon has it on pre-order for £35, ASDA currently for £39.

As for the game itself, I hope Electronic Arts don't do a Konami and implement new features that are actually playable for the vast majority of users.

Don't see the point in playing as a keeper myself, either.

And Manager Mode needed a big overhaul, anyway. Please make it realistic this time around, EA.

I still don't understand why the same transfer news come up for weeks once you've completed a match within Manager Mode in FIFA 10.

Great to see you can use your own favourite artists' songs to replace the template ones - with time, the tunes in FIFA 10 really got on my nerves.

(Still have to hurry up with FIFA 10 and get the remaining third of all my Pro achievements)

Archived