Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

how do you do the goal music? i want when you're smiling when we score? do i have to somehow upload it? :)

If your on a 360 burn the song to a cd.

Rip the music from the cd to your 360 and create a playlist.

On fifa go into to chants and music and change home team goal to the playlist you just created.

This game is extremely tough to score in.

I have it on professional level and am drawing or winning by the odd goal.

Started a career with LCFC but find it extremely tough to get through balls to work and get past defenders 1 on 1.

Any tips? I've tried using the right thumb stick as well with some limited success.

I put the team on free roam when attacking with the ball but players still don't move off the ball where I want them to be. How do I fix this? And what is the best formation to use?

Cheers.

Started a career with LCFC but find it extremely tough to get through balls to work and get past defenders 1 on 1.

Any tips? I've tried using the right thumb stick as well with some limited success.

I put the team on free roam when attacking with the ball but players still don't move off the ball where I want them to be. How do I fix this? And what is the best formation to use?

Cheers.

One - two's mate. I manage it on legendary.

Corners are key aswell, score quite a few headers with hobbs howard and vitor.

Cheers.

Lobbed through balls work quite well (Ps3 = L1 + Triangle), that splits the defence and allows you to get behind them. Beating the players, N'Guessan and Dyer kill players for pace on my game! As for getting them to run into space i take it you are already pressing L1 (again PS3) for players to run? Try doing 1-2s as well (x + L1).

FFS will people stop quitting in the last minute! I was having a cracking game, was winning 6-5 about to make it 7 and the twat turns his xbox off/ dashboards/whatever :angry: If you don't like losing, don't play the game!

Anyone else having the problem of you goal music coming on even if you score away from home lol?

It's not a problem, it's how the game works :/ You set the goal music to when your club scores, not goal music for a stadium.

If your on a 360 burn the song to a cd.

Rip the music from the cd to your 360 and create a playlist.

On fifa go into to chants and music and change home team goal to the playlist you just created.

same for PS3 , rip a cd and export onto ps3 then upload onto game via chants and music, its awesome have all same music as city have . this game is my life lol

My virtual pro is 40% complete, my player is an overall 86 however he's an 81 in the game upfront?

This years clubs is alot harder than last years, passing and play through balls is stupidly hard. FIFA 10's passing was ping pong yes but this years is quite hard. I didnt think i'd ever read some of legends in blues comments....

Can penaltys only go up to 88? last years was 90? for VP that is.

I'm having to play on semi-pro this year as normally professional is for me but seems ridiculous in 11. Also, for those really struggling to score just shoot from outside the area.. 9/10 it will be blocked by a hand and you'll get a penalty/free kick.

Archived