Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Me and J.Lisemore are trying to get songs onto our FIFA 11 however when he rips his cd to his xbox a little no entry sign comes up.... any ideas anyone?

You'll need to burn via a playlist in iTunes as a 'music disc'. Not data or mp3 disc. Whenever I use a different program it comes up with the no entry signs.

as i mentioned earlier on i went up to world class for fifa 11 and scoring was far to hard for my liking.

i tried changing formations to get more support up front. most my games finished 1-1 or 0-0 with the odd 1-0 win until last night when i read on here one twos work :) now in the play offs scored 3 in my last game so thanx for the tip guys :)

They never seem to last do they?

...yes well thats because people try to manage them to closley

If we just got a load of gamer tags and set up a friends league instead of trying to do the fixtures results and league tables manually it would solve all the issues. For a start if no one played we could just get rid.

I'm not enjoying this Fifa like past editions, scoring difficulty and crap refereeing are irritating me.

Got to admit shooting is annoying in this version, when you play in the Championship it's hard to score from anything other than a header or tap-in.

The referees constantly giving fouls for **** all needs to be addressed for a patch, it really ruins the flow of the game.

Got to admit shooting is annoying in this version, when you play in the Championship it's hard to score from anything other than a header or tap-in.

The referees constantly giving fouls for **** all needs to be addressed for a patch, it really ruins the flow of the game.

Usually alright if you get a good run at goal in a straight line, scored a couple of 20 plus yarders with gallagher against my mate yesterday

Scoring is easy especially one on ones, on fifa 10 i was scoring my one on ones like 65-70% now its morel ike 90%, all you gotta do is finesse it. PLaying with leicester, 3rd in prem league, no one wants to come to my club though :(

Anyone bought any good players on career mode for a good price

Just had my january transfers, sold fryatt, king and a shit load of others, team now is

Weale

Luare - Tunchev - Craddock - Lamey

Mathew Taylor - Bullard - Bowyer - Abe

My be a pro guy - Mert Nobre

Decent little squad now, most of the squad is about 75ish which is better than the 65-68 kinda ratings i had before

just attempted to play the demo for this (pc) and i've got to say, it's terrible. You can't choose proper controls, all the controls are shown as x-box handset buttons, the movements ever so jerky, it freezes up every couple of seconds, It hardly registers if you push a button (and no it isn't a problem with my computer/keyboard because it works fine for every other game i have).

just attempted to play the demo for this (pc) and i've got to say, it's terrible. You can't choose proper controls, all the controls are shown as x-box handset buttons, the movements ever so jerky, it freezes up every couple of seconds, It hardly registers if you push a button (and no it isn't a problem with my computer/keyboard because it works fine for every other game i have).

Buy a PS3

Buy a PS3

no. no ps3's no x-boxs, sticking with the good old computer.

1 platform to play both fifa and FM rather than taking two consoles (and a tv) to uni next year. All i need is for people to retract their heads from up the metophorical asses of sony and microsoft (pretty sure they make x-boxs) and to a) make the game for the other consoles (e.g. wii/ds/pc) as good as it is for PS3/XB360 rather than the half-arsed lukewarm crap we've been offered recently (i like FIFA 10 on the wii but it is too arcadey) and b) actually sell the other versions (not found anywhere that sells pc version)

It is way too hard to score on this version.

It's not just the chance conversion - it's the chance creation.

I just played against Ipswich on my manager mode and I swear every time I took a touch, no matter how good it was or how far away from the defender I took it, I lost the ball. From nowhere some brute centre back would smash my player out of the way.

I have tried fiddling about with the custom tactics but the players appear unwilling to run off the ball, even when prompted. It's doing my head in.

It is way too hard to score on this version.

It's not just the chance conversion - it's the chance creation.

I just played against Ipswich on my manager mode and I swear every time I took a touch, no matter how good it was or how far away from the defender I took it, I lost the ball. From nowhere some brute centre back would smash my player out of the way.

I have tried fiddling about with the custom tactics but the players appear unwilling to run off the ball, even when prompted. It's doing my head in.

World class is okay so upped it to legendary and its very difficult. Like you say trying to create anything is very hard.

Having some epic sessions with a Pompey fan on this. 3 games to 2 up so far and I think every single goal has come from Fryatt so far. Can't get Howard to hit the net at all - 3 times hit the woodwork and missed two open goals.

Archived