Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Does anyone know how to increase fitness levels etc? I didnt get Fifa 10 so dont know if it was in that but in 09 you could go to your office and increase fitness coach, stadium manager and others. I have a heavy right finger on the trigger so my players keep getting tired, any help?

Got city promoted in my 1st season. Was sitting 2nd with 6 games left,bottled it and managed to scrape 6th place with a 2-1 win at cardiff last day. Drew with Hull 2-2 in playoff first leg at home and dicked them 4-1 at there place. Beat Forest 2-0 in the final. Play it on legendary mode and its much harder than last years.

I was a bit scared before I started playing this for real for the very first time. I was too frightened not being able to "pull it off", so to speak.

Still, even though it's much harder to score and to pass (no matter how long you press that pass button, the opposition seems to have a seventh sense to intercept passes), I started out with Leicester City in Manager Mode on Professional and beat both Manisaspor and Bayern Munich in my first two friendlies 1-0 and 2-0 respectively.

So I can't complain about my two wins here.

It's much more realistic as to how it challenges you to be more patient in the offensive build-up before opportunities arise.

But I have to agree that some of the "fun factor" from last year's version seems to have gone forever.

Here's another I scored today...

Lloyd Dyer Vs. Preston

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/41048684

Reminds me of the goal Dyer scored earlier on this season, cuts in slight from the right and shoots with the outside of his left, beating the keeper from 35 yards!

With the help of a deflection....

What level are you playing on?

With the help of a deflection....

What level are you playing on?

Pro.

It doesn't actually take a deflection, just due to the perspective of the camera and the fact the shot dips down and bounces makes it look that way. I thought it did too when I first saved the replay so I zoomed it. lol

----------------

Oh, and if anyone wants to make Muzzy Izzet as their VP like I have, then feel free to use this texture I made for a gameface.

zy96yx.png

Managed to make it from this pic...

3015952.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD8AE85D905B255F074DD2E9ADD47CBD9937F613A7515926CD

:)

Oh, and if anyone wants to make Muzzy Izzet as their VP like I have, then feel free to use this texture I made for a gameface.

zy96yx.png

Managed to make it from this pic...

3015952.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD8AE85D905B255F074DD2E9ADD47CBD9937F613A7515926CD

:)

alright Petchy :) how does it end up looking on the game when you download the game face of Muzzy?

Not bad, just make sure you over compensate the cheeks depth etc when modelling the game face or else they'll look completely shallow.

I have to get my mate to do it cos for some reason my laptop seems afraid of the game face stuff .. :(

Or if you had spare time you could give it a bash? :)

Yeah you need to manually edit the depth of face features using the sliders. Make sure you over exaggerate the features too even if it looks silly because when it gets transferred to the game, it goes really 'anorexic'.

250v3o9.png

For mine I exaggerated the facial hair too as when it's in game it don't show up unless it's very dark.

I'd sort of agree, I just think its not very enjoyable.

I'd go along with that I guess, definitely not as enjoyable as previous versions.

I've actually seriously given this game a chance this weekend to feel like "Fifa" and be enjoyable, but it just completely fails for me.

Sitting top of the Championship with Leicester after spanking both Forest and Derby doesn't make the game any better. Pacey players being caught by pedestrian defenders? Shit defenders becoming almost God-like. Yeah, thanks but no thanks.

Oh and that handball feature, although they've tried to add to the realism, is fvcking woeful. (Pretty sure you can turn it off but it's something else to moan about so meh).

At least I didn't lose to Stoke.

Archived