Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Either I'm shit or I'm the only one playing on World Class/Legendary. I don't kill teams in manager mode with Leicester's real-life squad.

P.S. Feel free to call me shit

you're shit!

Only joking, I don't destroy teams either with Leicester, my biggest win was 5-0, other than that I just get 0-0,1-0, and 1-1.

you're shit!

Only joking, I don't destroy teams either with Leicester, my biggest win was 5-0, other than that I just get 0-0,1-0, and 1-1.

Yeah same, although to be fair the vast majority of my play has been as a Player, so many goaless draws and 1-0 wins (from my goals) it's untrue. I did play 5 or so games with Leicester as a Manager and usually drew or won 1-0 :P

Play-off final victory over Cardiff on penalties.

Only problem is that my 5 best players this season, Wilshere, Richardson, Vitor, Castro and Gibbs have gone back to their clubs, so i only have half a squad and my best player's Danny Guthrie. Relegation scrap coming up.

Either I'm shit or I'm the only one playing on World Class/Legendary. I don't kill teams in manager mode with Leicester's real-life squad.

P.S. Feel free to call me shit

Im playing World Class and sitting bang in the middle of the league, I've only lost 2 games but I've drawn about 16 games and won about 4. Defending against teams isnt the hard part, getting past the opposition defence is the troublesome bit.

Well this is getting a little frustrating to say the least.

Still on professional level and it's hard to score. Semi-pro is far too easy.

I tried the one-twos and they're hard to pull off. Still haven't managed anything with those.

Will keep practising. I'm out of touch with footy games since PES6 which was my last outing with this kind of thing. :giggle:

I'm on World Class, sitting 3rd on equal points with the top 2, got a much worse goal difference, I've only won by more than 1 goal once. I was awful vs computer on 10, so either this years is a lot easier, or I've suddenly become a lot better.

Currently on world class.. Winning by the odd goal here and there, biggest win was 5-1 against Cov which made me chuckle because Scunny held me to a nil nil the game after! .. My VP is currently at stats of 81 .. finding it hard to level him now!

Currently on world class.. Winning by the odd goal here and there, biggest win was 5-1 against Cov which made me chuckle because Scunny held me to a nil nil the game after! .. My VP is currently at stats of 81 .. finding it hard to level him now!

Im the same have my VP to 81 and now finding it hard to get any higher

Yesterday, I went on to play two Pro-Ranked matches... Both times, it ended up being a one-on-one contest.

Nobody else had signed in apart from me and a guy on the opposing team. lol

Shambles, really.

Is it just because some folks have a harder time figuring out where to find the option within the menu?

Also, Manager Mode looks a bit too cluttered with info.

I do play on Professional, but the team-AI of my other squad members is pathetic.

I've got to do it all on my own, they hardly move an inch and always fail to pass the ball in time.

Then again, I'm playing with FC St. Gallen.:ph34r:

I really can't complain with this game, can sit on it for hours.

Love being Everton online, Louis Saha is the most unpredictable striker on the game. Banged one in from 30 yards with him and another beaut, but as soon as he gets one on one he's ****ing woeful.

You'll need to burn via a playlist in iTunes as a 'music disc'. Not data or mp3 disc. Whenever I use a different program it comes up with the no entry signs.

I tried importing some songs via a burnt Data-DVD, and although my XBOX would recognize it and play the songs from the DVD, I could neither download them to the harddrive nor create a playlist.

I've now burnt a first Music-CD via iTunes (I guess that's the only choice, is there?).

What strikes me most, though, is that this CD only contains 21 songs, whereas using Toast Titanium, I could put as many as 110 songs onto a single CD!!!

Why is iTunes doing that?

Also, did a couple of Pro-Ranked matches yesterday and got lagged out several times in a row in the team selection menu. EA need to sort their servers out.

It worked fine with FIFA 10, why not with the new version?

I tried importing some songs via a burnt Data-DVD, and although my XBOX would recognize it and play the songs from the DVD, I could neither download them to the harddrive nor create a playlist.

I've now burnt a first Music-CD via iTunes (I guess that's the only choice, is there?).

What strikes me most, though, is that this CD only contains 21 songs, whereas using Toast Titanium, I could put as many as 110 songs onto a single CD!!!

Why is iTunes doing that?

Also, did a couple of Pro-Ranked matches yesterday and got lagged out several times in a row in the team selection menu. EA need to sort their servers out.

I've not had a problem with the Pro-ranked matches as of yet? :unsure:

I'd expect you to have it easier n all considering i'm on PS3 and you always expect to lose connection on Fifa at some point.

Yea this happens to me 9 times out of 10. I loved that game mode on FIFA 10 too :(

This game is decent but I think the main problem is the strength issues, its better to be slow and strong than fast and weak it seems, defending is FAR to easy and using skill past more than one person is near impossible sometimes, I enjoy it but i think they've made it TOO hardcore lol

Put this on my harddrive (xbox 360.....super elite one)and it's so slow and stops sometimes!Thought it'd be quicker from memory,deleted it and now playing from the disk.If you want to get you'r rankings up my tag is PAULCFC!

I keep falling out with this game big time. My VP is 79 and i cant take anyone on. And 1 on 1's with the keeper are a joke. I thought it was my pro but all the fooking players on the game cant pass or dribble past any 1. My lump of a xbox 360 controller got slung on the laminate floor and stamped on today and i turned round to see the missus face gobsmacked by my childish tantrum :giggle:

And also as mentioned above the online clubs are pissing me off with the lagging and crashing and thats if you can get a match, we can only get in cup matches...What did they do to my beloved Fifa? Fifa 10 only needed polishing and updating :cry: I nearly snapped the disc and got Fifa 10 out, Clubs was amazing on there.

Archived