Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

I keep falling out with this game big time. My VP is 79 and i cant take anyone on. And 1 on 1's with the keeper are a joke. I thought it was my pro but all the fooking players on the game cant pass or dribble past any 1. My lump of a xbox 360 controller got slung on the laminate floor and stamped on today and i turned round to see the missus face gobsmacked by my childish tantrum :giggle:

And also as mentioned above the online clubs are pissing me off with the lagging and crashing and thats if you can get a match, we can only get in cup matches...What did they do to my beloved Fifa? Fifa 10 only needed polishing and updating :cry:I nearly snapped the disc and got Fifa 10 out, Clubs was amazing on there.

You and me both!

I can't even play a head to head ranked match without it lagging throughout, no troubles on Fifa 10 :(

If anyone is interested, I'm in the process of putting together some LCFC custom chants on Fifa 11. Once I've finished them, I'll be happy to upload and share them somewhere if anyone would benefit.

So far I've got the players coming on to the new style post horn gallop, and when we score the traditional hooter followed by 'Fire' by Kasabian. Also got the crowd singing 'When you're smiling' and good old left side/right side.

If anyone else has got any LCFC crowd songs/chants in mp3 format it would be good to share and I can put a pack together with everything in.

Cheers.

I keep falling out with this game big time. My VP is 79 and i cant take anyone on. And 1 on 1's with the keeper are a joke. I thought it was my pro but all the fooking players on the game cant pass or dribble past any 1. My lump of a xbox 360 controller got slung on the laminate floor and stamped on today and i turned round to see the missus face gobsmacked by my childish tantrum :giggle:

And also as mentioned above the online clubs are pissing me off with the lagging and crashing and thats if you can get a match, we can only get in cup matches...What did they do to my beloved Fifa? Fifa 10 only needed polishing and updating :cry: I nearly snapped the disc and got Fifa 10 out, Clubs was amazing on there.

Yep EA definately need sort the servers out there are so many problems with online clubs :angry: .I am considering not playing clubs for a while until they sort it out dont know when that will be.

If anyone is interested, I'm in the process of putting together some LCFC custom chants on Fifa 11. Once I've finished them, I'll be happy to upload and share them somewhere if anyone would benefit.

So far I've got the players coming on to the new style post horn gallop, and when we score the traditional hooter followed by 'Fire' by Kasabian. Also got the crowd singing 'When you're smiling' and good old left side/right side.

If anyone else has got any LCFC crowd songs/chants in mp3 format it would be good to share and I can put a pack together with everything in.

Cheers.

I would be very grateful! Need some Leicester chants for my Fifa 11.

Won promotion as champions in my first season :) Sealed it with a game to go, at Cardiff of all places! Revenge for last year! Then in the last game of the season, captain Jack Hobbs grabs a winner 5 minutes from time - his first of the season - and the Walkers erupts. :P Love that it's actually got trophy presentations this year, seeing Jack actually lift the Championship trophy was class.

Cheers.

I got 'OOOHHHH TWAT, YOUR SHIT, AAAHHHH!'

Cheers.

Hey, Have done the goal horn and 'Fire' by Kasabian, dunno if I done it right. Plays O.K. on both PC and Xbox but my Xbox does like the file when ripping it to hard drive even tho it's a mp3 file.

Also would appreciate the file with anything LCFC for Fifa 11.

Thank you kindly DazMicDean.

And also as mentioned above the online clubs are pissing me off with the lagging and crashing and thats if you can get a match, we can only get in cup matches...What did they do to my beloved Fifa? Fifa 10 only needed polishing and updating :cry: I nearly snapped the disc and got Fifa 10 out, Clubs was amazing on there.

VP online is pissing me off to be honest I think my players sprint speed is a 90 and acceleration is a 88 and defenders still keep up with me? Like your that fast, behave your self.

Oh and Bradley Orr can catch up with Bellamy when he's around 10yards behind him then manage to knock him off the ball, yeah ok.

VP online is pissing me off to be honest I think my players sprint speed is a 90 and acceleration is a 88 and defenders still keep up with me? Like your that fast, behave your self.

Oh and Bradley Orr can catch up with Bellamy when he's around 10yards behind him then manage to knock him off the ball, yeah ok.

Certain aspects of the game really are a bit bewildering

Certainly better to be strong than fast, bulldozed through QPR's defence twice online with sooper Stevey Howard.

In February and langushing in the play offs. Mainly due to the fact I've started as a player and Leicester lose every game I don't play in!

Controlling the whole team is a lot easier than just controlling your virtual pro if you ask me(this being on manager mode).

Too true.

It certainly is less frustrating, I hate playing for a weak team where some AI-controlled players can't even pass the bloody ball forward.

Are there perks to just doing the vp?

I don't think so.

As a player you chosse every time before you play whether or not you control the whole team of just your player (If you are picked, if you are not, the game is simed, quite often resulting in defeat in my experince at Leicester) pretty sure the puriests will want to start as a player only play as him and push on to Player Manager later but it is SO boring I just have to control the whole team. It's a decent idea but the difficulty needs to be taken down to make your Pro effective enough to compensate for you whack team mates, when your playing for Leicester anyway.

Controlling the whole squad sort of defeats the object but I the AI is just so garbage and never scores it's the only way to get anywhere.

Pepe is the best CB in my opinion. His strength is amazing, he just nudges forwards off the ball and they can't get close.

I don't like how even people like Messi or Ronaldo can't seem to beat defenders to the ball though, if they are chasing a ball and there close together, the defender just shoves the forward off the ball.

Can it be that someone's actually hacked into my VP, rendering him almost uncontrollable for certain parts of a game?

I just noticed today that the controls are sometimes responding with delay.

Thing is, about two, three days ago, I played an online match and got a threat from a douche, saying he'd hack my Pro if I didn't quit the game.

Seriously, some people are really lost beyond hopeless. Hacking a VP on FIFA? WTF?dunno.gif

Archived