Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Always play the Virtual Pro team play thing with my mates, but has anyone had a trouble with this? Sometimes, when you receive the ball, you press 'A' and then it doesn't pass for another like 4 seconds. Really weird :blink:

Great game anyway.

Just played a game just as my virtual pro in career cause i pressed it by accident. The team is so shit under computer control lol. At one point would have been through if the player layed it off to me but when it tried, it just blasted it past my feet. This was at 1-0 down because a defender tried to skill past someone in defence losing the ball and leaving them 1 on 1 to score. :/

In my third season now with Leicester. For the previous two seasons I made the play offs but lost in the semi-final and final with Lambert and Fryatt both scoring over 20 per season.

Current starting 11 is:

Murphy (S****horpe - 1.8million)

Naughton (Spurs - 2.7million)

Wheater (Middlesbrough - 3million)

Hobbs

Lewington (MK Dons - 400k)

Snodgrass (Leeds - 2.6million)

Wellens ©

Abe

Dyer

Fryatt

Lambert (Southampton - 700k)

Current starting 11 is:

Bywater (bargain at 100k)

Naughton (2.6mil)

Tunchev

Hobbs

Vitor

Odonkor (free transfer)

Wittingham (4 mil)

King

Newman (my pro)

Carroll (5 mil or so)

Fryatt

Also got Wilshere on loan and hopefully will get Dempsey next transfer window.

I've never been a fan of the career mode, so I usually create a tournament with 64 teams in it, all 4+ stars, and have groups than knock outs. Never been able to win the tournament. Got out the group of 8 teams, to then face Brazil (I was Spurs) in the knock out round. Lost 3-0 at home in the first leg, after dominating and not being able to score whilst they score 3 amazing goals. In the second leg I dominate again, go 2-0 up and just cant find the third goal despite missing numerous of easy chances.

Finding it hard to score, but on the plus side, seem to be getting a lot of penalties al lfrom handballs!

I just started playing a game online was fine for the first five minutes then I got disk unreadable (typical for it to happen in about the sixth or seventh minute) now my DNF is 16% I didn't even quit what a load of shit. Is there anyway I can get my profile reset?

Been getting my VP up a little. He is 74 now, and 24% done. May not sound a lot but i have definitely seen an improvement in him. Scored a great bottom hand corner shot from outside the box with him. Only on Semi-Pro though lol.

My VP is 50% done, god knows how good the become when they are 100%.

How decent is your guy mate? In a general way? Fast? Good finisher etc? Never got my guy high enough to see the difference it makes. I used the way in which you shove all the Accrington Stanley's players up front and leave one guy back to do your skills on in Fifa 10, but trying to do it legitimately this year, 'tis more fun.

How decent is your guy mate? In a general way? Fast? Good finisher etc? Never got my guy high enough to see the difference it makes. I used the way in which you shove all the Accrington Stanley's players up front and leave one guy back to do your skills on in Fifa 10, but trying to do it legitimately this year, 'tis more fun.

Well on FIFA 10, my VP was 100%(93 overall) and to be honest be was stupidly good, on this one my player is a 50%(83 overall) he's 5 ft 8, acleration 88 and sprint speed 90, I have about 6 more games to be motm to make sprint speed 92(highest it can be). My player is a finisher(93) at the minute but the highest it can go to is a 96. Keep on going with it mate, hardest ones to do if you ask me volleying outside the box and freekicks.

I get Bored on my be a pro season, i keep playing hoping that i become captain so i can change my position (to work on different aspects of my game EG. Defensive) does anyone know when ill most likely become my club captain ?

Had a go online last night fairly dissapointing, managed to lose a Chelsea Barcelona despite being a thousand times better than him, just don't take enough chances.

Played Barcelona Vs Read Madrid same thing, loads of chances I just can't finish.

Won England Vs Brazil but the bloke quit when I went 2-0 up after 30 minutes <_<

Had a go online last night fairly dissapointing, managed to lose a Chelsea Barcelona despite being a thousand times better than him, just don't take enough chances.

Played Barcelona Vs Read Madrid same thing, loads of chances I just can't finish.

Won England Vs Brazil but the bloke quit when I went 2-0 up after 30 minutes <_<

ive nevver got that, you can come bak from anything on this game so you might aswell just play.

I was 4-0 down with 12 minutes to go using man city against liverpool the other day. Got it to 4-3 and hit the post in the 90th minutes. took the piss aha

I cannot score penalties. Missed two in successive games.

I think there's a tuturial somewhere on the disc - check "My FIFA".

It's hard at first, because of the differences to FIFA 10.

In simple words, push the shoot button within the green range of the gauge at the bottom, then aim with your left stick. But not too much.

I think there's a tuturial somewhere on the disc - check "My FIFA".

It's hard at first, because of the differences to FIFA 10.

In simple words, push the shoot button within the green range of the gauge at the bottom, then aim with your left stick. But not too much.

I'm pushing it too far on the first time, then tried to be softer, terrible penalty.

ive nevver got that, you can come bak from anything on this game so you might aswell just play.

I was 4-0 down with 12 minutes to go using man city against liverpool the other day. Got it to 4-3 and hit the post in the 90th minutes. took the piss aha

I have to admit to quitting early last night, some faggot was just passing the ball around the back 4 2-0 up with 5 minutes to go and I was missing the Inbetweeners.

You want to play properly fine but I am not missing decent TV to watch you pass the ball round the back like a little girl.

Archived