Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Gah this looks so good... but I can't afford to spend up to forty quid replacing FIFA10, which is perfectly playable as far as my needs are concerned. We're even in the same league with the same kits, so I'll sort the transfers out and I'll be happy. Only problem is, Yuke Abe isn't on it... :(

Everyone seen the Arsenal/Real gameplay vid?

Looks pretty much the same as last year, just a bit cleaner. The goal at the end was nice.

Yeah i have seen and thought the same and it still has pretty much got the same annoying commentry. <_<

Normally a Friday release so I would imagine Thursday night/Friday morning midnight, if you see what I mean.

Still can't make my mind up about this. Sold FIFA 10 earlier in the year and got the World Cup game. If it's £25 I might be tempted but not paying more than that.

FIFA 11 looks good if you ask me, they've sorted a lot of the glitches out and even add composure(like the WC version) for penaltys etc... I think they should add composure to 1V1s and crosses. I like how the team is listed with the badge and ground on the team management menu if that makes sense.. I also like how you can see the shirt and shorts when picking your kit.

Getting my virtual pro to 100% will be fun, might even become a keeper on this one :P:unsure:

The teams on the demo are Real Madrid, Bayer leverkusen, Chelsea, Barca, Juventus and Lyon, you can unlock Arsenal as well through superstars or something like that,

won my first game real madrid 1- 0 bay. Leverkusen, not bad tbh, needs to update the transfers though,

plus when you make a sub now you don't pan around the stadium, you get stats on a players performance,

The teams on the demo are Real Madrid, Bayer leverkusen, Chelsea, Barca, Juventus and Lyon, you can unlock Arsenal as well through superstars or something like that,

won my first game real madrid 1- 0 bay. Leverkusen, not bad tbh, needs to update the transfers though,

plus when you make a sub now you don't pan around the stadium, you get stats on a players performance,

Surely in todays gaming world the subs can change pretty instant? Pissed me off so much why it panned the stadium (wow) i didnt really bother subbing!

Archived