Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

The people that annoy me most are the ones that insist on watching every replay of their goals even if it's a tap in or something. If it's a decent goal then fair enough but do you really need to see a header from 3 yards out repeated no end of times?

The people that annoy me most are the ones that insist on watching every replay of their goals even if it's a tap in or something. If it's a decent goal then fair enough but do you really need to see a header from 3 yards out repeated no end of times?

Yeah makes my blood boil that.

I have to admit to quitting early last night, some faggot was just passing the ball around the back 4 2-0 up with 5 minutes to go and I was missing the Inbetweeners.

You want to play properly fine but I am not missing decent TV to watch you pass the ball round the back like a little girl.

aha, ive left games early for programs, going out etc aswell. Just saying its possible to come back from anything, assuming they arent being complete bellends with the ball lol

Can't seem to stick with a career mode, just keep swapping.

Started a new one with Leicester, signed a couple of loans and sold quite a few fringe players, then bought PAVLICHENKO from Spurs :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

If you start with a team who is not in the premiership, or a lower league team, straight away look at the free agents and sign a CF whose overall is 70. I signed him and hes worth £2 million straight away. Hes decent because hes strong and fast, and after a season you can sell him for a good amount of money.

Got Leicester on professional clear by 10 points with 5 games to go.

My Tottenham team on world class are struggling in 8th :/ Pretty decent team though.

Some 84 rated young keeper whos name i cant remember.

Arbeloa Gallas King Bale

Walcott Modric Vaart Lennon

Defoe Pato

Got Leicester on professional clear by 10 points with 5 games to go.

My Tottenham team on world class are struggling in 8th :/ Pretty decent team though.

Some 84 rated young keeper whos name i cant remember.

Arbeloa Gallas King Bale

Walcott Modric Vaart Lennon

Defoe Pato

Thats pretty good going.

Changed mine to world class lastnight, ironically my next game was leeds away! Won 2-0 then beat ipswich 2-1 away, howard off the bench on 87mins for the winner. Seems alot more rewarding now ive upped it a notch.

I admire your commitment mate one career mode is plenty enough for me!!

Thats pretty good going.

Changed mine to world class lastnight, ironically my next game was leeds away! Won 2-0 then beat ipswich 2-1 away, howard off the bench on 87mins for the winner. Seems alot more rewarding now ive upped it a notch.

I admire your commitment mate one career mode is plenty enough for me!!

Yeh i dont really play my Leicester one anymore.

Higher difficulty is more rewarding, and helps you out if you play it against people online. If you play world class + then play people online it seems a piece of piss.

I give up playing online head to head matches for now. I was playing yeasterday as leicester against some barnsley fan 1-1 then it just says lost connextion to ea servers and i get the lost against my name and lagging today.This is happening way to often thought head to head dont lag at all? :dunno:

I give up playing online head to head matches for now. I was playing yeasterday as leicester against some barnsley fan 1-1 then it just says lost connextion to ea servers and i get the lost against my name and lagging today.This is happening way to often thought head to head dont lag at all? :dunno:

Ea online games generally always lag. And as for the loss if you lose connection you get the loss but if they leave or lose connection you get the win. I have won 2/2 so far and don't want to play any more in case i lose my 100% record lol

Have you now got a DNF % for this? I got disk unreadable whilst winning online and I now have 16 % DNF. Look at all my records on my accounts I've never quit lol so why would I quit when I was winning I know this wasn't EA fault and it wasn't the fifa disk because there are no marks on it what so ever. Xbox will get rrod soon I can see it happening.

Have you now got a DNF % for this? I got disk unreadable whilst winning online and I now have 16 % DNF. Look at all my records on my accounts I've never quit lol so why would I quit when I was winning I know this wasn't EA fault and it wasn't the fifa disk because there are no marks on it what so ever. Xbox will get rrod soon I can see it happening.

Yep I have crap DNF% I hardley ever quit even if i am losing 4-0 I swear I never had this much problem playing head to head matches on fifa 10 and lag.

Ea online games generally always lag. And as for the loss if you lose connection you get the loss but if they leave or lose connection you get the win. I have won 2/2 so far and don't want to play any more in case i lose my 100% record lol

Sod it my record has gone down the drain.

Well, I didn't get into FIFA 10 until a few months after its original release.

When I went online for Pro-Ranked Matches, I only noticed lagging in the beginning of my experience, and even that for a short time only.

I assume the current issue stems from the fact that the servers are not fully ready to take on the numbers of FIFA 11 players.

I expect EA to sort that out within the following few weeks.

So been really into my manager only career mode at the moment and while there's a few bugs, etc it's certain better than the trash manager modes over the last couple of Fifa's which were nearly unplayable due to billions of errors and bugs

Got some really good signings in (Wilshere, Kilkenny, Odonko, some LB forgot name) and my VP is top scorer at the moment, i play a 4-3-3 totally customized by myself to get as much attacking as possible and i have Dyer and Odonko on the wings about 10 goals for Dyer, 12 Odonko and about 17 for my VP.. Top by 4 pts ahead of the trees.. Played about 30 odd games so far

Around halfway through the first season on my manager mode with City- top :D. The ratings of our players are so inaccurate. Gallagher better than Waghorn? Waghorn only 65? Berner only a 62? King only a 65, worse than Oakley and Wellens? I think Hobbs should be a tad higher too.

Signed Boyata on loan- solid CB with Vitor. Sold Howard, and bought Connor Wickam from Ipswich- only 17 but fast and strong. Bought some guy called Humphrey on the RW- very fast. Had Zavon Hines on loan- he's very fast.

Had to sell Berner too cause his ratings so shit. Rather have T. Kennedy whos only 3 behind him, but much younger so will develop.

Had to sell Berner too cause his ratings so shit. Rather have T. Kennedy whos only 3 behind him, but much younger so will develop.

I sold Berner in the Jan transfer window was getting fed up with his slowness! I wanted abit more pace in my full backs so brought Kyle Walker and Christian Fernandez i think that's his name and on his debut Fernandez that is, bolted through the middle and i unleashed a 30 yard thunder bolt into the net! awesome stuff :D

Archived