Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Does anyone know how player growth works in FIFA 11? None of my players seem to grow, but they seem to go down. I've got Wickam- regularly play him, scores goal, but his rating went down :S

I think it's abit messed up according to what i have read and the upcoming patch is gonna sort it out.. I have had players level up tho, Jack Hobbs is now 69, Kilkenny is now 68 and Odonkor from 69 is now 70.. But it's abit bugged i read and players can go down when they shouldn't

Mines at 48%, although I've only done 2/50 Goalkeeping accomplishments.

My overall is still 84, really hard to get it up now, been at 84 since about 40% I think.

80 and 38% done. I'm getting bored of getting him up now, so i just play in online team play with my mates.

I can't wait for this new patch that is coming out :) I shall be sending an email to EA tomorrow to see if I can get my online stats reset due to the problem I had also asking why some of Leicester players are under rated? Get Placebo back editing us, he was decent.

Got this recently. Maybe I've got worse, but this seems infinitely tougher than Fifa 10. I have always played on World Class on FIFA yet, having taken charge of Leicester in career mode, I won 2 of my first 3 games only to then fail to win in 12! Languishing 6th bottom, I changed to Professional and have managed to scrape up into 7th place half way through the season.

Playing a 3-4-1-2 formation, only signed Jordi Gomez and some Mexican leftback who is now rendered uselss after changing formation.

Usual gripes STILL apply, particularly concerning both attacking and defending AI, and how cumbersome defenders can keep up with quick strikers.

I've not had any online problems, however.

Just had a weird 6-2 victory over Derby on World Class. A first half hat trick from the forgotten man Matty secured the Championship title, subject to Pompey not scoring 6 more than me on the last day...dramatic.

To Martyn...4-2-3-1 stretches the defence and good crosses seem to always find the target men for headers. N Guessan, Fryatt, Big Steve, and Waggy can all do that job.

I can't wait for this new patch that is coming out :) I shall be sending an email to EA tomorrow to see if I can get my online stats reset due to the problem I had also asking why some of Leicester players are under rated? Get Placebo back editing us, he was decent.

Why do people care so much about online records?

I assume this new patch won't alter/reset your online record? Mine's actually rubbish but i want that 100 game achievement.

That's fair I guess.

Ive just played someone who is surely a contendor for worst online gamer on any console.

Straight for an international five star team even though I had selected Leicester.

Came from behind to take the lead just before half time - both goals from the boring, get to the goal line and pass it back to tap into an open net. Yawn. No skill involved in that..

He kicks off for second half and spends 45 minutes passing between his defenders never once leaving the defensive third of the pitch. Whats the point? Im hardly gonna spend six minutes chasing that gimp round so just kept whacking it on pause when i got a touch on the ball to drag it out while I checked my emails and then left him to it.

Why do people care so much about online records?

That's fair I guess.

Only because I did gamer battles last year. Doesn't really make a difference to me but with a DNF sometimes your not allowed in tournaments.

In my fourth season on career mode and literally every cup draw has had me with ipswich and sunderland in the first and second rounds, every year, both cups. Its getting a bit annoying.

i have noticed this i got drawn against ipswich and sunderland

Archived