Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

EA really are a shoddy company

They are releasing Ultimate Team before the patch (more cash in for the EA bigwigs)

They stated a list of all the fixes for the patch was due 4 days ago, most be a longgggggggggggggggg list!

I'm not saying Fifa 11 is awful but it has clearly been released without any testing or bother and once again released with billions of bugs.. Isn't it about time these game companies were libel for what they do nowadays?? So many games are being released only half done and then patches get applied 1/2/3/4 weeks after to fix these bugs, issues, etc.. It's not good enough if you ask me, games should be dropped in price if that is the case! from 40 to 20 if we are playing a half done game!!

EA really are a shoddy company

They are releasing Ultimate Team before the patch (more cash in for the EA bigwigs)

They stated a list of all the fixes for the patch was due 4 days ago, most be a longgggggggggggggggg list!

I'm not saying Fifa 11 is awful but it has clearly been released without any testing or bother and once again released with billions of bugs.. Isn't it about time these game companies were libel for what they do nowadays?? So many games are being released only half done and then patches get applied 1/2/3/4 weeks after to fix these bugs, issues, etc.. It's not good enough if you ask me, games should be dropped in price if that is the case! from 40 to 20 if we are playing a half done game!!

Good post.

I can't wait to see this list of bugs. Will one of them be the old filbert street goals with the rectangle nets post holders that actually make them go rectangle in the first place?

Is ultimate team avaliable for download?

Just completed a FIFA update but it isn't on my menu. Looked in the PS store and FIFA store but nothing.

Is it even out yet? lol I did read it was coming out today but I suppose it depends on the time zone.

Don't know if this has been posted already but here's a great cheat for career mode

Infinite money in Career mode

Select a team in Career mode. Purchase a player who is listed for loan. Sign the player, then go to "Budget Allocation", and set the "Transfer Funds" to "Wage Budget" ratio 0:100. This makes the money for transfer funds 0%. Go to "Sell Players", and terminate the loan of the player you just signed. You should have more than $2 billion. Go to "Budget Allocation", and change your wages funds percentage as desired (40:60 is recommended).

I'm currently player/manager of Stevenage with a whole host of future world beaters at my disposal

Don't know if this has been posted already but here's a great cheat for career mode

Infinite money in Career mode

Select a team in Career mode. Purchase a player who is listed for loan. Sign the player, then go to "Budget Allocation", and set the "Transfer Funds" to "Wage Budget" ratio 0:100. This makes the money for transfer funds 0%. Go to "Sell Players", and terminate the loan of the player you just signed. You should have more than $2 billion. Go to "Budget Allocation", and change your wages funds percentage as desired (40:60 is recommended).

I'm currently player/manager of Stevenage with a whole host of future world beaters at my disposal

EA are so shit

Fooking Raging, got like 6 or so players all have their contracts expire at the same time, i didnt have enough money to buy new contracts and dont have enough players to make a team now. What do i do :S

Dont suppose there's anything you can do in budget allocation? :unsure:

Dont suppose there's anything you can do in budget allocation? :unsure:

*ultimate team

I have figured out know, they dont really tell you much, i had just spent loads on buying the Leicester Kit and didnt have any money to buy contracts so now i have to sell my player to raise money to buy contracts for my players. Its shit you have to renew a contract every 7 games.

*ultimate team

I have figured out know, they dont really tell you much, i had just spent loads on buying the Leicester Kit and didnt have any money to buy contracts so now i have to sell my player to raise money to buy contracts for my players. Its shit you have to renew a contract every 7 games.

Buy Gold contracts then.

Message to EA for FIFA 12 - When a player is taking a free kick and you press RT to change player don't move the players off the line that you put there, some one did it free times to mme yesterday and he scored. :l

Buy Gold contracts then.

Message to EA for FIFA 12 - When a player is taking a free kick and you press RT to change player don't move the players off the line that you put there, some one did it three* times to mme yesterday and he scored. :l

Helpful tip - try and get 5/6 managers in who have a "+ a percentage" on the contracts - makes the contracts a lot longer. last year i had about 25 managers who had this and i think the worse contract could give was like 30 games or something :chant:

:thumbup:

Cheers

I dont know whether this has happened to anyone else and i know its a bit off topic but when ever i play a pro club match it always kicks me out at half time !!

Ive got a good connection and i dont lag very often and then once i have been kicked it wont let me rejoin my pro clubs lobby so i have to go back to the dashboard .

Has anyone got any ideas, is it my connection ? or is this to do with EA ?

Cheers

Archived