Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Can anyone answer me this...

Im currently player/manager at leicester, only done two season but every job i am offered is for a manager only. If i were to accept a managers job, then what would happen to my pro? As they are the same person(the player AND the manager)

Really dont want something stupid to happen like my pro retiring!!

Any help would be great

Cheers

Can anyone answer me this...

Im currently player/manager at leicester, only done two season but every job i am offered is for a manager only. If i were to accept a managers job, then what would happen to my pro? As they are the same person(the player AND the manager)

Really dont want something stupid to happen like my pro retiring!!

Any help would be great

Cheers

You can buy your pro from the club you have moved from.

Got Vitor at a bargain prie of 4k on Ultimate Team :D

lol i got him for 400

But my pro is ALSO the manager if i am player/manager yes?

You don't manage your player individually, you have to make him sign a new contract etc. So im pretty sure that you can buy him if you leave. Just make a new save before you do it and if it doesnt work go back to your old save.

You don't manage your player individually, you have to make him sign a new contract etc. So im pretty sure that you can buy him if you leave. Just make a new save before you do it and if it doesnt work go back to your old save.

No i dont have to renew my pro's contract because he/it is also the manager. The club renews his contract at the end of the season. I will do what you said though, will save before if i do decide to leave. 5 games to go 4 points off the top of the prem, carling cup won and in the final of the FA cup so ill see what kind of transfer kitty i get before lookong elsewhere. Ideally wouldnt want to leave anyway wanna take city right to the top!

No i dont have to renew my pro's contract because he/it is also the manager. The club renews his contract at the end of the season. I will do what you said though, will save before if i do decide to leave. 5 games to go 4 points off the top of the prem, carling cup won and in the final of the FA cup so ill see what kind of transfer kitty i get before lookong elsewhere. Ideally wouldnt want to leave anyway wanna take city right to the top!

Thats pretty good, my leicester team has just won 5 trophys in its last season lol

Champions league

Premier League

League Cup

FA Cup

Community Shield :ph34r:

Won't be on it much now because of cod :D

Thats pretty good, my leicester team has just won 5 trophys in its last season lol

Champions league

Premier League

League Cup

FA Cup

Community Shield :ph34r:

Won't be on it much now because of cod :D

Been on at my mrs all morning trying to get her to get me a copy today, finally she came up with a compromise....

...she'll get me black ops, if i buy her an ipod docking station......£16 in asda!

We dont have to tell her that though!!

trying to build up a leicester team, and just missed out on howard someone outbid me and got him for 1000 coins rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:scarf::scarf:

I have four leicester players in my team Lamey,Tunchev,King and Wellens.Got Tunchev for about 350 decent price,king for 200,wellens 350 and Helton gk of porto for only 400 rated 81 :P

trying to build up a leicester team, and just missed out on howard someone outbid me and got him for 1000 coins rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:scarf::scarf:

I have four leicester players in my team Lamey,Tunchev,King and Wellens.Got Tunchev for about 350 decent price,king for 200,wellens 350 and Helton gk of porto for only 400 rated 81 :P

It's pretty costly doing a Leicester team just to warn you.

Archived