Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Haven't played this since Monday, but I've got a whole Spanish team (mostly reserves) who are all 76-80 overall and the team chem is 100. Also I have the Spanish manager. Got about 20k-25k coins atm, don't think I'll play this again for a bit though.

Rooney has the money to just buy Microsoft points and buy as many gold packs as he wants. None of us have that pleasure :angry:

Crappy offside rule?

If you go to pass the ball to an opponent, but your player is offside, but their player takes the ball and is on the attack, it still drags play back. Its an offside/advantage mix up. Even if you pass it to another guy and one of your players is offside, it still counts it as offside. Just needs a bit of tweaking and it will be fine.

If you go to pass the ball to an opponent, but your player is offside, but their player takes the ball and is on the attack, it still drags play back. Its an offside/advantage mix up. Even if you pass it to another guy and one of your players is offside, it still counts it as offside. Just needs a bit of tweaking and it will be fine.

Oh yeah, that's happened to me loads just wasn't sure what you meant by it, glad EA are getting it all sorted out.

I got sick of having no contracts for my players, so quit playing and have become a wheeler dealer for a couple of days, until I get enough coins. Sold 6 of my 78 rated players for 1000 each, then bought two bargain 3000 players, Bellamy & Van Bommel. Sold them for 5000 each, then bought Crouchy, Carroll and De Jong for 3000 a piece, sold them on for 4500 each. Hoping to get 50k by the weekend, then I can pick and choose a team that suits.

Got bored of this.

For some reason playing the AI seems hard work, I only seem to enjoy it online v mates, so ive gone back to PES(2011). Which i just seem to enjoy so much more then Fifa( no I'm not trying to start a PES v Fifa debate).

I reckon FIFA World cup played better then FIFA 11.

I've started to make a Leicester team on FUT, its expensive! I've seen Lloyd Dyer been going for 4,500-6,000 coins. Howard going for around 3,000 coins. The Leicester Badge for around 2,500, Kits at 1,500-2,000 coins. Signed Waghorn for 150 coins tho.

I've started to make a Leicester team on FUT, its expensive! I've seen Lloyd Dyer been going for 4,500-6,000 coins. Howard going for around 3,000 coins. The Leicester Badge for around 2,500, Kits at 1,500-2,000 coins. Signed Waghorn for 150 coins tho.

Could of told me just sold mine, If you were 360, I'd of asked for like 10k altogether for almost every city player.

I could sell you the Lcfc Away Kit, as i have two and use the Everton away kit anyway. Have it for cheapo if you want it.

Anyone got a spare Lcfc Badge? Been looking for one for ages and they are always 3-4k or not listed ...

Also is :sge: a listed manager? I have never seen him...?

I could sell you the Lcfc Away Kit, as i have two and use the Everton away kit anyway. Have it for cheapo if you want it.

Anyone got a spare Lcfc Badge? Been looking for one for ages and they are always 3-4k or not listed ...

Also is :sge: a listed manager? I have never seen him...?

lol lol. When i seen the :sge: i had to laugh.

Genius who ever has done that.

Archived