Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Could of told me just sold mine, If you were 360, I'd of asked for like 10k altogether for almost every city player.

I would of gave you a little more than 10' for it! Shame I didn't post this earlier, I'm gutted!!

I could sell you the Lcfc Away Kit, as i have two and use the Everton away kit anyway. Have it for cheapo if you want it.

Anyone got a spare Lcfc Badge? Been looking for one for ages and they are always 3-4k or not listed ...

Also is :sge: a listed manager? I have never seen him...?

I got the away kit mate, 200 coins bargain to be fair. Thankyou for the offer anyway.

I'm looking for the Leicester home kit if anyone has one spare?! :)

For any tight bastards like me who haven't bought this yet but plan too, or people who just simply can't justify £40 on a game. (A game that is for me dodgy online - The main part of the game I play on).

It is £24.99 in Game at the moment.

I could sell you the Lcfc Away Kit, as i have two and use the Everton away kit anyway. Have it for cheapo if you want it.

Anyone got a spare Lcfc Badge? Been looking for one for ages and they are always 3-4k or not listed ...

Also is :sge: a listed manager? I have never seen him...?

I want the Leicester badge as well but it is always listed at some stupid price.

I hope this never happens to anyone who plays UT but I have been hacked a few days ago :angry: .I have lost most of my players and all of my coins dam some people are so sad.

Blimey!blink.gif

How did that happen? Any complaints made to Microsoft and/or EA Sports?

Blimey!blink.gif

How did that happen? Any complaints made to Microsoft and/or EA Sports?

Well I did talk to the EA FUT Admin explained to him what had happend and becauce I recently I won 50k coins for free off a competion he said I could have 50k and some of my players I had lost plus one inform player.He said he needed to do it with one of my other mates that plays UT other wise it might look suspicious.He supposebly sent all of this to my mates account but my mate said he aint got any of the coins and players he said he was going to give us 100k split between me and him. :dunno: I don't even know if I would be up for rebuilding my team for the second time good thing I never used any MS points. :)

Well I did talk to the EA FUT Admin explained to him what had happend and becauce I recently I won 50k coins for free off a competion he said I could have 50k and some of my players I had lost plus one inform player.He said he needed to do it with one of my other mates that plays UT other wise it might look suspicious.He supposebly sent all of this to my mates account but my mate said he aint got any of the coins and players he said he was going to give us 100k split between me and him. :dunno: I don't even know if I would be up for rebuilding my team for the second time good thing I never used any MS points. :)

So basically you're a fool and fell for some story lol

Archived