Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

You got me wrong. I love Andy Townsends commentary! Some of the phrases he comes out with are genius.

lol, My bad thought it was a sarcastic remark what seems to pop up alot on this Forum. Yeah hes class :thumbup:

I can hear it now ''And heres your commentry with Andy Townsend and Martin Tyler'' Brilliant!!!!!

Its out on the 23rd/4th of feb Jamo.

On the other hand Becciho, Snodgrass, Somma and few other Leeds players will be in 70's. Think Gradel is one of them too.

Booo. If Lids players are in 70s, then King, Wellens, Gallagher etc better be as well. The Leicester ratings in the summer were a joke, Waghorn had a penalty rating of about 14. And why is Dyer always rated so slowly? Every year he gets sprint speed in the 70s, which is garbage, he's rapid, 80s easily.

Its out on the 23rd/4th of feb Jamo.

On the other hand Becciho, Snodgrass, Somma and few other Leeds players will be in 70's. Think Gradel is one of them too.

Cheers Ash :thumbup:

Just cant be bothered altering it myself for it all to update anyway ;)

Becchio - 73

Schmeichel - 72

Snodgrass - 71

O'Brien - 71

Somma - 70

Gradel - 69

Howson - 69

Above some of Leeds players changes. Read something about a championship player rating will be capped because its the championship, best players are Bellamy 81 and Tarrarbt 76 no mention about Yakubu. Doubt he will drop but you never know.

Becchio - 73

Schmeichel - 72

Snodgrass - 71

O'Brien - 71

Somma - 70

Gradel - 69

Howson - 69

Above some of Leeds players changes. Read something about a championship player rating will be capped because its the championship, best players are Bellamy 81 and Tarrarbt 76 no mention about Yakubu. Doubt he will drop but you never know.

No Leicester players will be dramatically improved, if at all, then :(

How do you know Leeds ratings? What are any of Leicesters?

No Leicester players will be dramatically improved, if at all, then :(

How do you know Leeds ratings? What are any of Leicesters?

Someone on Waccoe is the Leeds updater for FIFA and he posted the main changes. We have Dylan on this forum who is a reviewer. I know he's posted a few stats. Kyle Naughton is supposedly a 74 now though.

Someone on Waccoe is the Leeds updater for FIFA and he posted the main changes. We have Dylan on this forum who is a reviewer. I know he's posted a few stats. Kyle Naughton is supposedly a 74 now though.

Leeds fan doing the leeds ratings FACT.

<_<

Archived