Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

You pass across the box to score all of your goals? lol

Haha! No mate i try to score proper goals! Just seems like when that 3rd goal goes in everyone i play just quits on me! Not trying to say im amazing at fifa cos im not, but i dont quit no matter what the score is, im proud of my 0% DNF!!

Anyone know what the update was for on xbox earlier?

Anyone know what the update was for on xbox earlier?

I'm guessing ultimate teams?

Didn't get update earlier :/

Didn't get update earlier :/

Hahah! Soon as I turn on xbox i get update! :giggle:

My DNF is 1% on FIFA only because I got disconnected from xbox live.

Played 96, Won 66, Lost 23, Drawn 7

Think mine is something like :-

Played 29, Won 20, Lost 6, Drawn 3

Not 100% but its something like that.

Not sure what my DNF is. It's low because the only time I've quit has been when I've had to go. I always try to finish the game and end as draw but if you're 20 mins in and you've gotta go then hey, it's only a game! I tend to always be winning though when I've had to do that...

Will be later mate, need to get more money,

You're team is amazing though,

Give me Gerrard :P

I got Torres and Gerrard in packs, just needed to change their position and formation.

I generally tend to sell any players that are not playing in the Premiership.

I may be on later for a bit.

It's a ****ing joke that they haven't updated the ACTUAL game, won't be buying the next Fifa <_<

Only reason it hasn't been updated and why UT gets an update all the time is because they're making more money with UT.

EA = *****.

That is all.

It's a ****ing joke that they haven't updated the ACTUAL game, won't be buying the next Fifa <_<

Only reason it hasn't been updated and why UT gets an update all the time is because they're making more money with UT.

EA = *****.

That is all.

/www.product-reviews.net/2011/02/06/ea-announce-fifa-11-transfer-update-release-date/

Looks like a free update for the actual game on 23rd, hope it happens.

EA = *****.

That is all.

But you were told two weeks ago that the transfer update wasnt until 23rd February?

Archived