Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

So it's that time of year again that divides the fifa and pro evo fans. Who's getting what? The demo for fifa 11 is out now, I advise people give it a try its quite sexual.

I have to say I'm impressed with FIFA 11(DEMO) seems so more realistic however the game play seems to have been made slower.. Be a goal keeper isn't as hard as I thought it would be. Penaltys will take some getting used to.

I wonder if they're going to make the refs wank on this like they have done on '10.

Refs are much stricter on FIFA 11. I gave a penalty away and have been booked with a mis-timed standing tackle which would never happen on FIFA 10.

Not all of them. Different refs have different strictness. It's indicated by the start of the game the commentator saying something like "This ref's known to use his cards a lot" or "This ref is really lenient today"

Something like that. Play lots of demo games you'll see :P

Archived