Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

It's a ****ing joke that they haven't updated the ACTUAL game, won't be buying the next Fifa <_<

Only reason it hasn't been updated and why UT gets an update all the time is because they're making more money with UT.

EA = *****.

That is all.

lol

Fail.

It's a ****ing joke that they haven't updated the ACTUAL game, won't be buying the next Fifa <_<

Only reason it hasn't been updated and why UT gets an update all the time is because they're making more money with UT.

EA = *****.

That is all.

Great 3rd post!

Thank you sir!

You seriously didn't know that a game and transfer update etc. was out on Wednesday 23rd? Don't moan if you can't be bothered to even read the FIFA EA Forum to find stuff out!

EA = *****.

That is all.

If you read the thread you would have known there's an update very soon. Jus' sayin'.

EA = *****.

That is all.

You dozy wand.

Think I've just performed a miracle on FIFA. Im currently Torquay, and I had no money left, so I cancelled the loan of some bloke I had, and it put me into 15k debt or something. I advanced a week and i now have a £20000000 transfer budget and an equally as big wage budget. I am your lord and saviour

Think I've just performed a miracle on FIFA. Im currently Torquay, and I had no money left, so I cancelled the loan of some bloke I had, and it put me into 15k debt or something. I advanced a week and i now have a £20000000 transfer budget and an equally as big wage budget. I am your lord and saviour

Look back a few pages, glitch has been around quite a while. It's good though ;)

Look back a few pages, glitch has been around quite a while. It's good though ;)

I no longer feel like I'm at FIFA god status. But I do feel like Torquay have been taken over by a rich Angolan family who own a Cattle farm. Theyve bank rolled me steam rolling League 1 & 2 so far.

Archived