Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Looks like I've got it.

Yak 75

Bruma 73

Vassell 72

Bamba 72

Naughton 71

Tunch 70

Vitor 70

King 69

Weale 68

Wellens 68

PVA 68

Waggy 67

Dyer 67

Abe 67

Mee 67

Ricardo 67

Lamey 66

Howard 66

Oakley 66

Gally 66

Berner 65

Gallagher down from 68 to 66 I noticed? Unfair I reckon.

Yakubu from 77 to 75.

King up from about 65 I think? Which is good although I'd still argue he's better than 69.

Does it update when you load the game up or is it in the download updates in my fifa 11?

I got it by using 'download updates' in the squad menu.

Also, 3m transfer and 184k wage budget, is that not the same as before? You would have thought they'd at least make us rich.

Gally is the same is he not? His overall is 68 when played as a striker but it lowers when played on the wing.

Oh, and DJ Campbell is rated the same as the Yak <_< .

Ah, you could be right there. I think he was 68 if he played RM in the default 4-4-2.

Vassell is right footed, how annoying.

I had Vassell before that though as a downloaded player. So just thought I'd check.

-----

Edit: Just capped it.. it's definitely a game face. Looks similar to his FIFA 08 model. You can tell by the custom hair, facial hair, and side view.

rstqxi.jpg

Don't particularly care about the Leicester update, never play as us on Fifa.

Meanwhile, with Jack Wilshere going up to 80, Arsenal are insanely good if you create the right formation.

Same, I usually use Spurs. But i think i might start a Leicester one soon, My team with Tottenham now is just too good. :whistle:

How is Grant Holt a 74 rating? Leeds are over rated on the game too, Leicester under rated. Charlie Adam a 78 and Gerrard only a 80 even that Mereles(sp?) is better than him. DJ Campbell a 75(same rated as Yakubu) when he was a 68 before the update.

I know I'm a bit slow, but I've just downloaded the FIFA 11 demo and am thinking about getting the game,

I was more of a CoD person myself but i fancy a change. :)

Just want some opinions on the game from people on here, thanks :D

How is Grant Holt a 74 rating? Leeds are over rated on the game too, Leicester under rated. Charlie Adam a 78 and Gerrard only a 80 even that Mereles(sp?) is better than him. DJ Campbell a 75(same rated as Yakubu) when he was a 68 before the update.

I think that they have to keep things in proportion in relation to the leagues that they're in. There'd be uproar if a Championship side was more stars than a team like Blackpool!

Archived