Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

How is Grant Holt a 74 rating? Leeds are over rated on the game too, Leicester under rated. Charlie Adam a 78 and Gerrard only a 80 even that Mereles(sp?) is better than him. DJ Campbell a 75(same rated as Yakubu) when he was a 68 before the update.

How the hell is Gerrard 80!? At least 85, another balls up by the lads at EA.

I know I'm a bit slow, but I've just downloaded the FIFA 11 demo and am thinking about getting the game,

I was more of a CoD person myself but i fancy a change. :)

Just want some opinions on the game from people on here, thanks :D

There'll be plenty of opinions throughout these 40 pages lol

But I'll give you mine in short: It's good and I like it. It's got a pick up and play factor about it that games such as Football Manager don't (you have to be in the mood for a bit of FM whereas FIFA you can just go on to kill time)

There'll be plenty of opinions throughout these 40 pages lol

But I'll give you mine in short: It's good and I like it. It's got a pick up and play factor about it that games such as Football Manager don't (you have to be in the mood for a bit of FM whereas FIFA you can just go on to kill time)

Cheers mate, I've just got home from town and got it anyway.

£25, BARGAIN :thumbsup:

I have played three games with Leicester since the update has come out and I have to say I like this formation.

Played 3, Won 2 and Lost 1.

Formation: 4-2-3-1

Ricardo

Naughton Bamba Vitor van Aanholt

Abe Bruma

Vassell King Gallagher/Dyer

Yakubu

I usually start Gallagher then bring Dyer on in the second half so you've got pace down both wings.

Shoot with Andy King from any where around the 25 yard mark, he has a beast of a shot.

I agree Gallagher isnt as good as should be but i dont think Vassell is that bad, seems to have a bit of pace on it and can put a decent ball in. Havent played with Mee at the back but Bruma & Bamba are both big 'ol units. I have only played a couple of games online with city so far lost 3-2 to Norwich & beat Blackpool 2-1. Still no goals from the yak for me yet though, seems to get hassled off the ball really easily for me.

Still loving it though

Archived