Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

FIFA 11

Well this update has ruined me as a player. I used to just above average and got my fair share of wins with Everton being the team of choice but since the update I can't seem to find any form at all. Managed to scrape a couple of 1-0 wins earlier this evening but before that I think it was about one win in ten for me and even suffered my heaviest ever FIFA defeat (5-2... and my two were more luck than skill).

Me: Leicester

Some radom guy online: Barcelona

He beats me 1-0, after having scored in the 6th minute of the game which was his only shot. I had about 12 shots, beat him on possession, corners everything but just couldn't score. He sends me a message after the game going 'your shit' lol at some people online.

My FIFA teams at the moment are Leicester and Stoke. Love Stoke after the transfer window, because Carew and Kenwyn Jones are both beasts up front.

Had a few magical games with Leicester. Me and my friend co-played, to beat Man U 4 - 1 (the player was truly awful) and held Chelsea to a 1 - 1 draw, but dominated him so that he clicked "finish as draw". Also lost 2 - 2 to porto on penalties, but would have won the match if I hadn't conceded while going to answer the door :( Favourite games ever though was winning 4 - 3 against Man U; the only time I'v ever managed to score a free kick online!

Yea i'm liking the new update although some of the ratings are a little off . Had a good career with city before but got bored after i had won Champions league so this time i'm playing the game on Legendary and with Leicester it's hard work :sweating: , So far won 4 drawn 1 lost none in the league and won in first round league cup. Also only tying to but young English talent but have needed some foreign loans . my signings are

Outs

Lamey

Nielson

Howard

Criric (short term loan)

Logan

Ricardo

and a couple of the youths loaned out too

Ins

Smithies 900k

Wickham 1.4 m

Delph loan

Josh McEachran loan

De Silvestri Loan

I play a 4-3-3 at home same as city's in real life but play a 5-3-2 away using the wingback's bombing forward works really well deadly on the counter attack :scarf:

Need a bit of help here please

My lad is complaining he cannot play FIFA online. His account is registered as 18. Anything else I should look for?

Sorry but I dont play the game.

When he's next online, look at his FIFA NAT settings. Go to xbox live, quick ranked match. There is a little screen what says how many players are online, how many are in games etc then at the bottom it will say open, moderate, restricted(I think) if its on mod or rest it will take ages for him to connect to an opponent.

Need a bit of help here please

My lad is complaining he cannot play FIFA online. His account is registered as 18. Anything else I should look for?

Sorry but I dont play the game.

also is it his game??

think you need a code to play online with latest fifa and only works once.. ( my lads used to borrow each others games but couldnt with this apparently )

also is it his game??

think you need a code to play online with latest fifa and only works once.. ( my lads used to borrow each others games but couldnt with this apparently )

Yeh, thats true. EA started including one time use codes a pass to play their games online. If you buy one of their games preowned or borrow it off someone you have to pay a fee for another code. A way of them to make money off the trade in market

Yeh, thats true. EA started including one time use codes a pass to play their games online. If you buy one of their games preowned or borrow it off someone you have to pay a fee for another code. A way of them to make money off the trade in market

I'd call it a way of protecting their brand

If you are in career mode with a virtual pro and you click play as VP at the start of a match instead of "control full team" is there any way you can change it during the game? As i keep clicking play as VP but i want to control the team :)

Nope. Winds me up no end :(

Archived